Perfume Recipes with Essential Oils
Essential oil is used as a perfume, or in aromatherapy and aromatic blend. It helps to elevate the mood and helps to relax the body. It also gives the natural fragrance. We can also prepare essential perfume at home. You can also blend the oil together to makes a perfume. There are some of the essential oil blends for perfume.
➠ Floral fragrance: 5 to 10 drops of sweet orange oil ,2 drops of lime oil and 3 drop of vanilla oil.
➠ Citrus fragrance: 6 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of rosemary oil and 2 to 3 drops of neroli oil.
➠ Spicy fragrance: 8 drops of bergamot oil, 2 drops of clove oil, 2 drops of sandalwood oil.
➠ Vanilla fragrance: 3 drops of cinnamon oil, 2 drop of clove oil, 6 drops of sweet orange oil, 8 drops of vanilla oil.
➠ Asian Fragrance: 5 drops geranium, 5 drops lavender, 5 drops orange, 2 drops ylang ylang.
➠ Earthy fragrance: 1 drop of vetiver, 5 drops of cedar wood, 3 drops of patchouli, 3 drops of palmarosa oil, 1 drop of neroli.
How to make a solid perfume?
• Take a lip balm container and make sure,it must be clean and dry.
• Take heatproof bowl, add 4 tablespoons of beeswax, put the bowl on hot water pan.
• Heat the bowl until the wax melt.
• Then add 5 tablespoons of jojoba oil and stir through.
• Cool down the mixture till than it become solid.
• Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
How to Make a Spray Perfume?
• Take a glass container with a spray cap. Take a dark blue color bottle.
• Add witch hazel or alcohol into the container, fill up to ¾ approximately.
• Add you're essential oils in a container, starting with the base, then the middle, and finally the top.
• Close the bottle and shake gently till the oil is properly mixed.
• From the top put extra witch hazel or alcohol then cover the cap.
• Store it in a cool, dark place away from the sunlight.
How to make a roll-on perfume?
• Take a 10 ml roller-ball perfume bottle. It must be of a dark glass of blue or amber color.
• Add carrier oil such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, or fractionated coconut oil into the bottle.
• Add you're essential oils, starting with the base, then the middle, and finally the top notes.
• Gently shake the oils until combined.
• From the top put extra carrier oil, if required then cover with the roller ball lid.
• Store in a dark cool place away from direct sunlight.
• Apply the oil on wrists, behind the ears.
Buy Essential Oils for making Spray Online