know Populer name of Essential Oils and its Common Uses in our Daily Life
We manufacture essential oils through distillation (via steam and/or water) or mechanical methods, such as cold pressing. Essential oils have flavor, scent and essence of the plant.” Unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its characteristic essence.
Are you looking for excellent quality of natural essential oil? If yes, click here. “AOS Products Pvt Ltd”
More than 100 types of essential oils are there, each with its own sole aroma & possible health benefits. These oils come in a various types of scents like Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Tea Tree, Mint and Orange. They have own scent and its own function.
10 Best Essential Oils that Everyone should have in their Collection
1. Lemon oil: Universally identified with freshness and cleanliness. It is a dominant antibacterial, astringent, and antiseptic agent. Diluted lemon oil can be flawlessly effective when it comes to skin care because of its high concentration of D-limonene, a compound that assists in diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, promoting circulation, and toning the skin.
2. Cinnamon Oil: It’s sweet and spicy, musky and warm. It gives skin an Instant Micro-current lift. It can be used to help clear up chest colds. Applied topically, it can soothe muscle aches and pains because of its antispasmodic and analgesic properties. It’s also an antiseptic. It is antibacterial and antimicrobial being anti-inflammatory, and pain-relieving.
3. Lemongrass Oil: As per its name, it possesses a mild, sweet, lemony-yet-herbal aroma. Most of the people use lemongrass oil for its cheerful, energetic scent alone. Due to its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial properties, it naturally heals wound, help prevent skin infection and also effective in Pneumonia, Blood infection and serious intestinal infections, Arthritis, cardiovascular disease, stomach pain, gastric ulcers or relieve nausea, it also helps to reduce cholesterol, help to regulate blood sugar, it acts as a pain, stress & anxiety reliever too, relieve headaches & migraine and many more
4. Lavender Oil: Good for Skin & Hairs and commonly used to prevent stress, anxiety, and insomnia. Also used for dementia, depression, pain after surgery, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses
5. Tea Tree oil: It can be used for several purpose including keeping skin, hairs and nails healthy. Tear tree oil makes an ideal natural hand sanitize, Insect repellent, natural deodorant. It can also be used for minor cuts and scrapes, boost wound healing, fight Acne, get rid of nail fungus, Chemical free mouth-wash, all purpose cleaner, soothe skin infection, control dandruff, treat Athlete’s foot, Relieve Psoriasis plus many more.
6. Eucalyptus Oil: It help in Silence a cough, Clear chest, bug repellent, disinfect wounds, breathe easy, Control blood sugar, soothe cold sores, Freshen breath, Ease joint pain and many more. The odor is a little strong, but it really freshens up a room and makes the air feel clean
7. Rosemary Oil: It’s commonly used in skin care, especially natural products. Stimulates Hair Growth too. Rosemary oil is a stimulant. When it is inhaled, the aroma of rosemary has been shown to increase heart rate, blood pressure & respiratory rate and boost immune system. It has also been shown to increase brain wave activity and aid the part of nervous.
8. Sweet Orange Oil:
➥ lift mood or reduce stress.
➥ treat skin conditions such as acne.
➥ reduce pain or inflammation.
➥ relieve stomach upset.
➥ use as a natural household cleaner.
➥ add a pleasant scent to a room or to products like perfumes and cleaners.
➥ give flavor to a variety of foods and beverages.
9. Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is endorsed for topical use (applied to the skin) for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. Peppermint oil is recommended for reducing stress in aromatherapy, improving mental function, treating and colds and coughs and reducing pain. This helps to promote hair growth too.
10. Ylang Ylang oil: This essential oil is perfect for those with dry scalps, as it can stimulate sebum production. It also helps to reduce hair breakage and improve hair conditions. This oil can also be found in preparations of shampoo or creams.
How do I Use Essential Oils? Caution & Side Effects
There are three ways to enter essential oils in the body:
➠ Applied to the skin
All these three ways have different kinds of application methods. It can also be used after diluted with carrier oil and applied to the skin. For example; essential oils can be applied topically using sprays, compresses, baths or massaging them into the skin.
Special Warning, Before Apply the Oils:
Don't apply essential oils directly to skin. Always dilute it with carrier oil. Please do not miss a skin patch test before using essential oils. Since, citrus essential oils may make the skin more sensitive to the sun, these oils should be avoided if you'll be exposed to sunlight.
Caution & Side Effects:
In case, if a large amount is ingested is there, this oil can cause vomiting, restlessness, vertigo, rapid heart rate, tremors, seizures, and kidney damage.
Buy Essential Oils Online