Know About Carrot Seed oil and How to Identify the Purity
CARROT SEED OIL:
Carrot is a root vegetable known as a perfect health food. It is crunchy, tasty, and rich in nutrients. Carrot is not a fruit so there are no seeds inside. Carrot grows under-ground and seeds grow over-ground on the small plant. Its botanical name is ‘Daucus Carota Sativa’. Carrot Seed Oil contains high levels of vitamin A, E, and beta carotene.
‘Steam distillation’ method uses in extraction of this oil.
HOW TO TEST PURITY OF THE OIL:
- GC (Gas Chromatography) and paper test method can be used to check the purity of the oil.
- Paper test is also a homemade test by which you can test at your home. Just take some drops of the oil and apply it to fresh paper. Wait and see if any ring volume of the oil may be diluted NOT pure.
- Always buy from Manufacturer, take all proper documents, instructions, and more. More details, Write us today....!
Uses of Carrot Seed Oil in Pharmaceutical, Food and Cosmetic Industries
USES IN PHARMA
1. Anti-fungal- Reduces the activity of fungi that affect plant growth. The oil also has some degree of effectiveness against yeasts such as Candida Albicans and Aspergillus.
2. Antioxidant- According to an animal study this oil may be an effective antioxidant. The oil reduces the chances of lever damage. Antioxidants are necessary to repair cells and tissues to body damage by free radicals.
3. Anti-inflammatory- The linoleic acid content of this oil this ingredient has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin which reduces joint and muscle inflammation and boosts immunity.
4. Anti-bacterial- Effective at combating several strains of bacteria. Includes Listeria Mono cytogenes which cause listeriosis infections. Effectiveness of a level of a compound called alpha-pinene in the carrot seed oil and also acknowledged that differences in concentrations of the chemical compounds in the oil can change the oil’s antibacterial properties.
5. In Blood-pressure- Have a property to lower the blood pressure. In the case of high blood pressure, Carrot Seed Oil may help to reduce it.
6. In cancer- The oil has anti-carcinogenic properties which may help to prevent cancer.
CARROT SEED OIL USES IN COSMETIC:
1. The high amount of ‘vitamin A’ and ‘beta carotene’ promote the regeneration of cells and helps to repair damaged skin, tons tissues, and muscles.
2. The antibacterial property of oil may help in the fight against acne. Add the oil with aloe vera gel to soothe sun-irritated skin.
3. Antioxidant properties of the oil reduce aging lines and wrinkles from the face and make it smooth and shiny. Rich in ‘beta carotene’ which is a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging properties and this compound is responsible for the orange color of the carrot.
CARROT SEED OIL USES IN FOOD:
The oil has good digestion properties, in the case of acidity carrot seed oil maybe add into the cooking. Works as a tonic for the liver and whole digestive system. Maintains the flow of digestive juices and keeps the digestive system in order.
We Should Know Side Effects of Carrot Seed Oil
➠ It can sometimes cause allergic reactions, which children should avoid as they have sensitive skin.
➠ Avoid pregnancy.
➠ It is a very stimulating oil, people suffering from asthma and epilepsy should avoid.
➠ People who feel nauseous should avoid it. Overdose can cause vomiting.
Buy Carrot Seed Oil Online