Know, What Is Turpentine Oil Used For?
Uses & Health Benefits of Turpentine oil
-Turpentine oil is used in beverages and food as a flavoring agent. For flavoring ingredient distilled turpentine oil is used.
-Turpentine oil is used to treat chest congestion, by inhaling the vapors of oil
- Due to the presence of Limonene, it is used to promote weight loss, prevent cancer, treat cancer, and treat bronchitis.
- Alpha-pinene present in turpentine oil can also counteract unwanted effects of THC, such as anxiety and short-term memory.
- It is helpful for wax solvent also.
- Beta-pinene, alpha-pinene present in turpentine oil is used for its anti-inflammatory benefits. Turpentine oil is used to treat the diseases like Crohn's, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis, turpentine oil relieves the pain of underneath tissue by giving warmth to them.
-Turpentine oil uses in many formulations like Vicks variety, chest rub etc.
- Turpentine oil has good quality of Antiseptic, so it much uses in Pharmaceutical Industries.
-Due to its antiseptic properties turpentine oil is used to clean many sanitary products.
- A mixture of beeswax and turpentine or carnauba wax has been used as a furniture wax.
- Turpentine oil is used to remove the paint from other surface and wood. Turpentine oil when apply to a surface it softens the paint and allow it to wiped it away.
-Turpentine oil is used as Pain Killer, Camphor, Perfumery Products, Pine Oil, Shoe Polish etc.
-Turpentine oil is used to treat the muscle pain, joint pain, nerve pain, and toothaches.
-Turpentine oil is used in cosmetics and soap industries. It is also used as a paint solvent in many industries.
Learn more about of the History of turpentine oil. Which is the source of Turpentine Oil?
Romans used turpentine oil to treat depression and stress. Turpentine oil is used topically for nerve pain, joint pains, muscle pain and too aches. It was injected into wounds by naval surgeons during the age of sale. The turpentine oil vapor can be inhaled to reduce the chest congestion. Distilled turpentine oil is used as flavoring agent in foods and beverages.Syncarpia glomulifera, commonly known as the turpentine tree, or yanderra, it belongs to family Myrtaceae.
World's largest producer of turpentine is China, so local production units meet the United States for their requirements for oil. Turpentine is a fluid obtained from the distillation of resin harvested from pine tree.Distillation of this material produces turpentine oil and the solid rosina brown to yellow color semi fluid oleoresin.
Turpentine oil is obtained from the oleoresin collected from the tree. All turpentine’s are produced from Pinus spp. trees. Turpentine oil obtained from turpentine’s by distillation process and used as a thinner and solvents.Turpentine should be stored in a dry,cool well-ventilated area in tightly sealed containers. Turpentine oxidized when come in contact with air and can generate heat.
Turpentine container should be protected from physical damage. Only non-sparking tools are used to handle turpentine. Turpentine is produced in many countries for direct solvent extraction of wood, Turpentine has been used as a solvent for paints, varnishes, cleaning agent and especially in those countries where the pine trees are tapped. Turpentine oil is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.