How to use Aloe Vera Gel for Skin, Hair and More
-For overnight cream - Massage aloe vera gel to the face and neck before going to bed. It provides deep moisturization to the skin.
-Use fresh aloevera gel with a few drops of lemon right before you sleep, rinse in the morning for glowing and nourished skin.
-Mix aloe Vera gel and virgin coconut oil and apply the blend on eyelashes and brows to boost hair growth.
-For hair moisturizer - takes This amazing Gel, honey, and olive oil and mix well. Apply this mixture to the roots of the hair and keep it for 30 minutes. Rinse for a shiny gorgeous look.
-For dandruff use aloe vera gel. Mix it with tree oil and apply it to the scalp.
-For stretch marks apply aloe vera gel directly on the skin. It helps in the reduction of stretch marks.
-For removing makeup mix olive oil and aloe Vera gel. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and remove your makeup.
-For the face, the pack takes rose water, Yoghurt, and aloe Vera gel mix well and apply that mixture on the skin for 30 minutes After that rinse. It works as a skin cleanser and soothes the skin.
Surprising Uses and Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- It is used in the treatment of second-degree burn.
- We can apply aloe vera gel directly on the skin and dry patches and notice an instant burst of hydration. So it can be used as an anti-aging agent.
- We can use aloe vera gel after shaving to reduce redness, and irritation and soothe the skin.
- Aloe vera is known as a cleansing agent. It clears the pores and removes dead skin. It is also used in the treatment of skin problems such as acne, sunburn, eczema, skin blister, itching, and psoriasis by its healing properties as it contains antioxidant nutrients.
- Aloe vera is used as a moisturizer for oily skin as it provides non-greasy feel on the skin.
- Aloe vera reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It boosts oxygenation in the blood.
- Aloe vera contains phytohormones auxins and gibberellins which provide relief in inflammation and promote new cell growth.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks by its healing capacity.
- It is good for health as it has nutritional properties.
- It helps in the treatment of IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
- Aloe vera contains a proteolytic enzyme that repairs dead skin on the scalp and makes hair smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera also has anti-diabetic properties as it stabilizes blood sugar in diabetic patients.
- It has pain relief action on muscles and joints.
- It is used in the treatment of constipation, prevents colon cancer, heals intestine and lubricates the digestive tract.
- It is useful in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism.
- It also helps in ulcer and useful in any kind of stomach troubles.
- It is helpful in various gum diseases like gingivitis, petrositis as it reduces bleeding inflammation and swelling of gums.
- Aloe vera gel has protective effect on skin. It protects our skin from UV rays.
- It works as an antiviral agent due to the presence of anthraquinones.
- It has antiseptic properties due to the presence of lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenol, and sulfur.
Know What is Aloe Vera Gel ? Check Most Culivated Zone in India
Aloe vera is a plant species of the genus Aloe. It's a succulent evergreen perennial herb. Aloe vera plant is used in treatment for millennia. The name aloe vera is derived from the Arabic word ‘Alloeh’ means shining bitter substance while vera in Latin word means true. The botanical name of the plant is Aloe Barbadensis Miller. It’s a pea-green color plant that grows mainly in the dry region of Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. In India it is grown in
Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra. It belongs to the Liliaceae family and is a species of the aloe genus, which is a shrubby, xerophytic, and stemless plant that grows up to 60 to 100 cm tall. It takes four years to mature and its flowers are yellow in color. Aloevera leaves are thick and fleshy that have spikes along with edges.
The leaves of plants are consisting of three layers first or the inner layer contains water and the rest is made up of glucomannans, amino acids, lipids, sterols, and vitamins. The middle layer is made up of latex which is a bitter yellow sap and the outer one is a thick layer it gives protection to leaves and transports the water and starch.
Aloe vera plant widely grows as ornamental plant, agriculture and medicinal uses. Aloe vera protects the cell against damage caused by a toxic substance. It is very good for digestion and ulcer. It maintains the body temperature and boosts the function of the liver. Aloe vera gel effectively moisturizes dry skin making it soft and smooth.
Aloe vera gel made of AOS Products is appears viscous, colorless, transparent; the liquid is odorless and slightly bitter in taste. Aloe vera nicely blends with all essential oils such as lemon, honey, and coconut oil.
Known Components and Extraction Method of Aloe Vera Gel
Components of Aloe Vera Gel:
The active component of the plant is a vitamin, enzymes minerals, fatty acid hormones.
- Vitamin- It contains vitamins A, C, E, and B12, as folic acid.
- Enzymes- These contain enzymes liaise, alkaline phosphate, amylase, catalase, cellulose, lipase, and peroxidase.
- Minerals- It provides calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
- Fatty Acid- It provides four plant steroids, cholesterol, campestral, B-sitosterol, and lupeol.
- Hormones- Auxin and gibberellin
Extraction method (How to Make?)
Aloe Vera Gel is extracted by chopping or slicing the thick leaves from aloe vera plant in AOS Products Private Limited.
Where to Buy Aloe Vera Gel Online