Know all About Carrot Oil, Ingredients, Origin, and More
Carrot belongs to the family Apiaceae. The major carrot-growing states in India are, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu. Carrot Seed Oil use is originated in the time of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, French, and Indians, they used it to cure inflammation and digestion problems.
It stimulates and rejuvenates the skin. It also helps to treat many skin problems, such as eczema, psoriasis, weeping ulcers, sores, boils, and carbuncles. The formative action of the carrot seed oil on the epidermal cells helps to keep wrinkles away. Carrot seed oil has a slightly sweet, earthy aroma. The main carrot-producing regions in China are Mongolia, Shandong, and Hebei.
The main countries that import carrots from China in terms of value, are Hong Kong, China, Vietnam Korea, Japan, Thailand. Carrot seed oil is derived from the wild carrots, that are found in Europe. It is an annual herb with hairy leaves and white flowers having purple centers. Carrot seed-derived the name from Greek 'Carotos' that had wide medicinal values in ancient times, particularly for its carminative effects. It is also used for cancer patients having throat and stomach problems.
Carrot seed oil has carotene as the main ingredient and vitamin A, which is good for healthy skin, gums and teeth, hairs, and eyes. Carrot seed oil is derived from the seeds of carrot by a steam distillation process. It blends well with juniper, bergamot,lemon, lavender, lime, cedarwood, geranium.The active ingredient of carrot seed oil are luteolin,3'-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside, luteolin, and luteolin 4'-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside.
11 Surprising Uses & Health Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil is full of vitamins A and E, beta carotene, and pro-vitamin A. The oil made by AOS Products also helps to treat dry, chapped and cracked skin, it also moisturizes the skin.
- Due to the presence of vitamin A, and beta carotene, Carrot seed oil is good for all skin types, especially for dry and aging skin. It helps to rejuvenate the skin by promoting the growth of cells. It helps to remove toxins from the skin, and improves the skin complexion.
- Due to the presence of carotol, it is antimicrobial and antiseptic in nature, it helps to treat skin conditions like wounds, burns, cuts, scars. It is the best oil for wrinkles. We can also apply carrot seed oil on dark areas like the elbow, and knees, it clears the skin and removes the darkness.
- Carrot Seed Oil helps in hair growth, due to the presence of vitamin A, and beta carotene, when rubbed or massaged into the tips and ends of the hair, will help to repair split ends.
- Due to the presence of Beta-carotene, it is used for cancer patients, particularly those patients with throat and stomach problems. It helps cure cancer of the mouth, stomach, and prostate.
- Carrot seed oil helps in digestion and work as a digestive tonic, Carrot Seed Oil is known to increases the appetite and promote the expulsion of gas, which treats bloating, colic, and flatulence.
- Carrot seed oil is used to treat rheumatism, arthritis, gout, edema, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis and influenza.
- Carrot seed oil helps to treat jaundice; it has a detoxifying effect. It also helps with digestive problems.
- This incredible oil is used to treat anorexia, it revitalizes and tones the skin.
- Carrot seed oil is used in aromatherapy, it will give relief from stress anxiety, and exhaustion.
- This oil helps women produce breast milk after childbirth.
Is Carrot Seed Oil Is Good for Skin?
Carrot Seed Oil is full of beta carotene, vitamins E and A and pro-vitamin A. Due to the presence of vitamin A, and beta carotene, Carrot seed oil is good for all skin types, especially for dry and aging skin. It helps to rejuvenate the skin by promoting the growth of cells. It helps to remove toxins from the skin and improves the skin's complexion.
Carrot Seed Oil helps to treat dry, chapped, and cracked skin, it also moisture the skin. It is the best oil for face treatments and helps to reduce wrinkles. Carrot oil tones and tightens the skin and also works as a skin lightening cream to improve your complexion, it makes your skin healthy.
it's used by many cosmetics industries for its anti-aging properties in skincare products. Carrot seed essential oil has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, we can directly apply carrot seed oil on the skin, or we can gently massage carrot oil on your skin at night before going to bed. A few drops of carrot seed oil are enough to apply to the whole face. The carrot seed oil has antioxidant properties; it could help prevent the aging process of the skin by stopping the breakdown of healthy cells.
Buy 100% pure Carrot Seed Oil Online