Know Excellent Benefits and Uses of Carrot Seed Oil
BENEFITS OF CARROT SEED OIL:
- AOS Carrot seed oil on its own actually has a significant enough SPF to be used in place of chemical-rich, conventional sunscreens.
- It exhibits strong protection against free radicals in the liver and protects the liver from damage due to radicals. And also prevent cell damage and oxidative stress to the liver.
- Pure seed oil of Carrot has applied as natural medicine to heal ulcers, abscesses and boils.
- It also uses diffusers in many Essential oils and various aromatherapy-related oils or practices. You can also use it directly on the skin as another way to take advantage of its many benefits.
- AOS Carrot seed oil is one ingredient in my DIY face scrub that can help to remove dead skin and leave your face feeling supple and glowing. Because of the combination of ingredients, this scrub can help to repair dry, damaged skin and potentially aid in wrinkle prevention.
What is Carrot Seed Oil? Learn Health Benefits as per its Properties and More
There are some impressive Benefits of Carrot seed oil, predominantly against dangerous Fungi and bacteria. In fact, some studies suggest that it can even destroy certain cancer cells. Its plant source is an annual or biennial plant with hairy leaves and umbels of white lacy flowers that have small purple centers. Popularly Seed oil of Carrot called wild Queen Anne's lace. Natively it belongs to India, Egypt, and France.
The Most Popular Health Benefits of the AOS Carrot Seed Oil:
Pure Seed oil of carrot can be recognized by the many such properties related to health e.g. a detoxifier, antiseptic, anti-carcinogenic, disinfectant and antioxidant. We can say more about the properties of Carrot seed is that it is a tonic, carminative, vermifuge substance, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, stimulant, Cytophylactic, and more.
Carrot Seed Oil Chemical Composition:
At a distance from its components or if we say about of its chemical components e.g. sabinene, alpha-pinene, beta bisabolene, beta-pinene, gamma-terpinene, geranyl acetate, limonene, camphene, myrcene, and Carotol than perfect seed oil of carrot is also rich in vitamin A and carotene. Both of which are very beneficial for the eyes and are effective antioxidants. It blends well with a wide range of essential oils, whether it's botanical, citrus, or spicy oils. These include lavender, bergamot, rosemary, Ylang-ylang, patchouli, geranium, and Cedarwood oils.
Carrot Seed oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Brand are a verified Manufacturer for Carrot seed oil in India. If you want to use it for hair care, then you may use it. Find one of the biggest Carrot seed oil Manufacturers in a Delhi-based company in India. The Natural Seed oil of Carrot is also useful for applying light to the skin. We are also known as Carrot oil Exporters in, the USA, Middle East, India, and Latin America as the bulk providers. Shop this essential oil in good quality and at a good price with us. In India, if you are belonging from Pune, Mumbai (Maharashtra), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Bangalore, Kolkata, or Delhi NCR-based zone, then we are always ready to provide you high quality at India’s best Competitive price.
INDUSTRIAL USES AND BENEFITS OF CARROT SEED OIL
Carrot seed oil is beneficial for alleviates pain due to menstruation, helps to stimulate appetite; ease in ulcers and improves liver or gall bladder disorder. It may also help to treat particular hepatitis, colitis, and enteritis. It also helps to improve lactation for breastfeeding women. It also helps to ease hiccups, colic, and flatulence and also helps to relieve kidney stones and jaundice.
Carrot seed oil can help to preserve your continually going youth. It contains antioxidants that help to repair the damage done to your tissues by oxidants (free radicals) and stop them from doing further harm. These antioxidants protect your skin from wrinkles; keep your hair from turning white, your joints from stiffening, your muscles from weakening, and your eyesight from declining. Carrot seed oil on its own actually has a significant enough SPF to be used in place of chemical-rich, conventional sunscreens.
As per the guidelines of Aroma, seed oil of Carrot is also extensively used in aromatherapy or vapor therapy as an anxiety buster and dazzling stress. It functions as an efficient enhancer of digestive functions and respiratory.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil Precautions, Risks and More:
- Do not apply this oil on your skin without mixing it a carrier oil such as coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil or hemp seed oil. Put some drop of Natural seed oil of carrot on a tiny part of your skin and wait almost 24 hours. If there any signs of skin irritation occur, discontinue the use immediately.
- Pregnant women and nursing women should avoid the use of carrot seed oil. I personally recommended that you should consult your doctor first before using this carrot seed oil.