Thyme Oil for Hair Growth, Know How to use and its Nutrient Facts
1- Thyme oil helps in promoting hair growth by both activities, stimulating the scalp and actively preventing hair loss. Like Cedarwood oil, thyme oil is also used in treating alopecia areata.
2- Massage a little amount of oil into the scalp daily for about 10 to 20 minutes.
3- You can Leave the oil in your hair for an hour or overnight.
4- This essential oil increases blood circulation to your scalp. It will improve the strength of your follicles and increase the number of hair follicles.
5- We can Mix few drops of carrier oil with 2 drops of thyme oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, and cedar wood essential oils.
6- All of these oils have properties that are good for hair growth or scalp health. Peppermint oil is also good for scalp health, it increased the number of hair follicles and thyme oil will increases the depth of the follicle.
7- We can use thyme oil with lavender oil to increase the hair growth and soothe the scalp and protect the scalp from fungal infection.
Nutrition Fact of Thyme Oil:
- Thyme oil contains vitamin A, vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6,
- Thyme oil contains Saturated fat, Monounsaturated fat, Polyunsaturated fat.
- Thyme oil contains minerals like Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Cobalamin, Sodium, Potassium, Potassium.
- 8- If you are ready to get your brew working, mix a few drops of thyme oil, with 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil, 5 drops of lavender oil or jojoba oil, blend all the oils, massage this oil into the scalp in round circular motions, and rinse after half an hour.
- 9- It will give extra shine to hairs and treat fungal infection, prevent dandruff, and remove itchy skin from the scalp.
Learn More About of the Uses & Health Benefits of Thyme oil
- -Thymol present in thyme oil has local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, cicatrizing, antibacterial, and antifungal properties used to treat various diseases.
- -Pure Thyme oil has several such properties as antitumor, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, hepatotoxic, anti elastase, insecticidal, antimutagenic, analgesic, and antigenic, ant parasitic, and platelet, ache inhibitory, and hepatoprotective.
- -Due to the presence of carvacrol in thyme oil, thyme oil is used to treat bronchitis, sore throat, whooping cough, colic, arthritis, upset stomach, stomach pain, bedwetting, and diarrhea,
- -Thymol present in thyme oil is used with another chemical, chlorhexidine, which is used in dental varnish to prevent tooth decay.
- -Thyme oil helps in the treatment of insomnia.
- -Due to the presence of thymol in thyme oil, it is antibacterial in nature. Thyme essential oil has the ability to treat bacterial infections and intestinal infections.
- -Thyme oil also keeps away pests and parasites that feed on the body.
- -Thyme oil helps to boost memory and increase concentration.
- -Due to the presence of Thymol in thyme oil, it has antiseptic properties. Thyme oil also treats several health care issues like scars, acne, sores, wounds, cuts, etc. It relieves natural remedies for rashes and burns.
- - Due to the presence of γ-Terpinene in thyme oil, it is also used to treat digestive problems. It helps to prevent the formation of gas in the stomach and intestine.
- -Thyme oil we can add in shampoo and conditioner to prevent hair loss.
- -Due to the presence of γ-Terpinene in thyme oil, it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, Thyme oil act as a toner and used as a cleanser for skin
- -By applying two drops of thyme oil with an equal amount of carrier oil on your abdomen it will give relieve in menstrual cramps.
- -Thyme oil helps to open the blocked nasal passage. Put two drops of thyme oil in hot water for steam and inhale. It opens the blocked nasal passage.
- -We can use five drops of thyme oil in a warm foot bath to kill toe fungus.
- -One drop of thyme oil in water and gargle to use as mouthwash.
Know Main component of Thyme Oil & Properites
The main chemical constituents of thyme oil is Thymol,Carvacrol,γ-Terpineneare alpha-thujone, alpha-pinene,camphene,b-pinene,cymene, alpha terpinene, linalool, borneol,b-caryophyllene. Due to the presence of γ-Terpinene in thyme oil, it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties,
Thyme oil act as a toner and used as a cleanser for skin. It also protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections. Due to the presence of γ-Terpinene in thyme oil, it has antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, Thyme oil act as a toner and is used as a cleanser for skin. It also protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections.
Thyme present in thyme oil has local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, cicatrizing, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties used to treat various diseases.
Buy Thyme Oil at Best Price Online