How to Use Ylang Ylang Oil for Hair, Skin, Face and More
How to Use Ylang Ylang Oil for Unique Health:
- To reduce the sign of aging, to soothe irritation, and to generally protect the skin. Simply dilute one or two drops of ylang-ylang essential oil in one tablespoon of carrier oil like jojoba oil than a massage on the face. Ylang-ylang essential oil is well known for its ability to stimulate a natural glow.
- Essential oil can help fight infection by purifying, protecting, and healing.
- Ylang- ylang essential oil can improve blood flow and support a healthy circulatory system.
- Inhaling ylang-ylang essential oil can have immediate positive effects on your mood.
- Due to the anti-bacterial properties of ylang-ylang oil, I act as a healing powerhouse and boost the regenerative process of the epidermis.
- -Ylang-ylang oil balance the sebum production. It corrects the amount of oil, the Sebaceous gland produces, ensuring your complexion has just the right amount of moisture.
- Due to its antibiotic properties, ylang-ylang oil can help to fight off free radicals that are responsible for premature aging.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil use to treat cuts, burn, bites,
- Ylang-ylang essential oil had a sedative effect. It reduces systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Due to the presence of linalool compound ylang-ylang essential oil has antibacterial antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ylang –ylang essential oil is used to treat asthma.
- When dried ylang-ylang flowers are used to treat malaria.
- Ylang –ylang essential oil is used to increase sexual desire and reduce sexual anxiety.
- Ylang –ylang oil stimulates oil production in the skin and on the scalp.
- This essential oil reduces depression.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil is used to reduce mood swings and cramps in premenstrual syndrome. Take five drops of ylang-ylang essential oil, two drops of lavender oil and two drops of clary sage oil mix it with a carrier oil. This blend can be applied to the lower abdomen and lower back to give relief from stiffness, aching, and cramping.
- Ylang-ylang oil stimulates hair growth by stimulating blood circulation and eliminating the bacterial growth in hairs.
- To prepare an antiseptic blend to take two tablespoons of witch hazel, two drops of tea tree oil and two drops of ylang-ylang oil. Apply this blend to cure acne, wound, rashes, and boils.
- Take eight to ten drops of ylang-ylang oil, two drops of aloe Vera gel, and one cup of distilled water into a spray bottle and mix well all the ingredients. This blend can be used as a body spray or for hair spray.
- For making oil balancing face cream. Add one or two drops of ylang-ylang oil to face cream it gives extra moisture to your skin.
- Ylang ylang oil gives strength to our nervous system and reduces the stress on the nerves and protects them from nervous disorders.
Know, What is Ylang Ylang Oil?
Introduction of Ylang Ylang Oil:
The ylang-ylang flower is used to make several types of essential oils. It is also called the queen of perfumes. The oil varies in the intensity of its scent. Ylang Ylang Extra is the most potent essential oil derived from the ylang-ylang flowers. The flowers of ylang-ylang are soft warm natural yellow that almost changes from light yellow to beige. The name ylang-ylang is derived from the Tagalog term for the tree ilang-ilang a reduplicative form of the word "ilang" meaning wilderness.Ylang- ylang in Tagalog means flower of flowers. Ylang-ylang is yellow in color, star-shaped flower that grows on the Cananga tree.
Origin of Ylang Ylang Oil:
This tropical species is native to countries surrounding the Indian oceans such as Indian Malaysia, the Philippines and part of Australia. The Cananga tree is a fast-growing tree reaching up to 15-20-meter high in the wild. The YlangYlang tree, scientifically called Canangaodorata and botanically, is referred to as the Fragrant Cananga, the perfume tree, and the Macassar Oil Plant. The flowering period of ylang-ylang is April to June and it is originating from Madagascar. It is belonging to the family Annonaceae. Ylang- Ylang Essential Oil also known to immediately boost the mood, relax the mind and body to alleviate factors leading to insomnia, and it lowers the body stress responses such as sweating.
Learn Numerous Industrial Benefits:
➠ Ylang –ylang essential oil is used in floral perfumes, aromatherapy preparations and for cosmetic use.
➠ The quality of ylang-ylang oil depends upon the first or later distillation. The oil that comes from the first distillation is more pure and good in quality as compared to the oil produced in the second distillation process.
➠ The wood of trees is used in making boxes and the bark of trees is used in making ropes.
➠ To create an aromatherapy diffuser, combine 2 drops of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil, 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil, and 1 drop of Bergamot Essential Oil.
➠ Ylang-ylang oil blends with bergamot, geranium oil, grapefruit, lemon, marjoram, sandalwood or vetiver essential oil.
How to Make and Chemical Composition of Ylang Ylang Oil
Extraction Method (How to Make?):
Ylang Ylang Oil is extracted by a steam distillation of cananga odorata a plant native to reunion and Madagascar is land.
The main chemical constituents of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil AreLinalool, Geranyl acetate, Germacrene-D, beta-Caryophyllene, Benzyl acetate, Geraniol, Methyl p-Cresol, Methyl benzoate, Geranyl acetate, Farnasene and Benzyl benzoate.
Where to Buy Ylang Ylang Oil Online