Learn more About of Jojoba Oil, Properties and Benefits
Jojoba is a nature plant originated to the green zone of southern California, southern Arizona and northwestern state of Mexico. It is also known as deer nut, goat nut, wild hazel, pig-nut, coffee berry, quinine nut, and gray box bush. Jojoba is grown commercially to produce the oil, a liquid wax ester extracted from its seed. Jojoba oil is the liquid that comes from the seed of the ‘Simmondsia chinensis.’
It is commonly used to treat acne, wrinkles, nourishes hair, sunburn, psoriasis and chapped skin and chapped Lips. It is also used by many people who are balding because it encourages hair regrowth. Because natural oil of jojoba is a balsamic which is soothes the skin and unclogs your hair follicles.
Jojoba oil has many properties. It might treat toenail fungus, athlete’s foot and helps gets rid of warts.
Vitamin E and D
High Percentage of Iodine
USES AND BENEFITS:
A perfect quality of Jojoba oil contains many beneficial ingredients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It has a very high percentage of iodine, which gives jojoba oil power to heal. Also it contains three fatty acids which is erucic gadoleic and oleic.
Jojoba oil is strongly useful as a perfect moisturizer oil for the skin, makeup remover, face wash, cuticle treatment, hair shine enhancer, lip balm, foot softener and one of big uses for the relief in sunburn treatment. Jojoba oil also helps to boost skin glow and fades fine lines and Wrinkles.
BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL:
Moisture Skin: Jojoba plays the role of sebum and works to moisturize the skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally.
Makeup Remover: Jojoba oil is a natural tool that removes the dirt, makeup and bacteria from your face as you use it. It’s even safe for cleaning eye makeup.
Prevent Razor Burn: Applying jojoba oil before you shave so it creates a smooth surface for shaving, and then apply it after shave to moisturize your skin and heal cuts quickly.
Prevent Ageing: Jojoba oil is very rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other aging by using regularly.
Treat Sunburn: Jojoba oil contains vitamin E which is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer.
KNOW HOW TO USE JOJOBA OIL
- Apply Jojoba Oil 6-7 drops to your face in the morning and at night before bed. It will nourish your skin.
- Take 2-3 drops of jojoba Oil and apply it to wrinkled areas, then rub it into your skin in a circular motion until it’s absorbed. You can do this twice daily. It will help to reduce wrinkles.
- Add 5-6 drops of jojoba oil to a cotton ball or pad and wipe off makeup. It will act as a natural makeup remover.
- Apply 1-2 drops of jojoba oil to your lips whenever needed. Jojoba oil can soothe dry, chapped lips thanks to its nourishing vitamin and minerals.
- Add 3-4 drops of oil to your conditioner or apply one to two drops to damp hair after showering.
- Add few drops of Jojoba oil and rub into sunburn areas for relief. You can merge jojoba also and coconut oil for the protection of skin from sunburn. Pure oil of Jojoba Golden is hydrating your skin and takes action to soothe from sunburn and helps to reduce the chances of peeling.
- Add 4-5 drops of jojoba oil to your leave-in moisturizer or heat protectant to knock back fluffiness and frizz.
Jojoba oil said to be safe for most people when applied to the skin and even for the women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Jojoba oil side effects may include a rash and allergic reactions. Jojoba oil recommended using in external purpose only it is not advisable for consumption.
KNOW HOW TO IDENTIFY THAT YOU ARE BUYING “PURE JOJOBA SEED OIL
Jojoba oil does not have smell/Fragrance. Most common misconception with Jojoba oil is that it is known as oil, but it is actually a liquid wax. The Fatty Acid of Jojoba Oil The best and most informative way to test jojoba oil is by touch. Jojoba oil is quite absorbent. Whilst being rubbed across the skin or a similar absorbent surface, jojoba oil will rapidly be absorbed within the skin Depending on how much oil is rubbed in; this carrier oil will leave a very good shine over the natural skin.
- The Fatty Acid of pure Jojoba oil is composed of a liquid wax ester, which is an ester comprised of fatty acids (73.4% eicosenoic acid, 14.7% erucic acid, and 8.3% oleic acid) and fatty alcohols.
- The weight Per Ml will be Approx. 0.883 for pure Jojoba
- The Freezing Point will be 10 Degree; pure Jojoba oil will convert into wax or freeze on 1
Jojoba oil why Choose us & Where to Buy?
We are largest manufacturer of 100% Natural jojoba oil in India. We are now a day approved from ISO 22000:2018, HACCP, HALAL, GMP and ISO 9001:2015, so if you are seriously looking jojoba oil for your natural health care, than its our guaranteed in quality for you. Clear or golden Jojoba oil uses in Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical industries. So after buying direct from us, you can use in your industrial purpose. Jojoba oil has some side effects, so if you are going to use it for personal care, you can also write us. Pure Jojoba oil uses in shampoo, so our products are also available for shampoo. You will find AOS Brand jojoba oil at an affordable price in the world. You can directly apply jojoba oil for your hair. A small amount of jojoba oil is very good for skin lightening. Jojoba oil has numerous benefits for your overall body skin and face. Our recommended jojoba oil, clear jojoba oil, or golden jojoba oil also listed at several national and International e-commercial portals as eBay, Flipkart by name of 100% Natural Jojoba oil at Flipkart, 100% Natural Jojoba oil at Amazon, snap-deal also for your best experience. So, why you are going at such e-commercial portals, now a day you can buy directly buy from our online website, named as Indian Natural Oils. Visit: https://www.indiannaturaloils.com/ and Signup to buy retails quantity as 30 gms jojoba oil, 60 Gms, 100 gms, 200 gms, 500 gms and 1 kg Jojoba oil at affordable price.