How to Use Clary Sage Oil, Learn 17 Incredible Way to Use
- Clary sage oil is used in deodorants and astringents, perfumes.
- It works as an antidepressant.
- -Clary sage oil is used for cosmetic application. Mix two drops of oil in face cream or body lotion this cream helps to give smoother skin.
- Clary seed oil is used to increase the growth of hairs it eliminates dandruff and prevents the production of excessive natural oil and sebum on the scalp.
- Clary sage oil improves our digestion.
- Clary sage oil has a calming effect on the body and mind which promotes relaxation.
- Clary seed oil ease stress nervous tension and negative moods that are due to hormonal imbalance.
- Clary seed oil helps in asthma, bronchitis, and pneumonia. Take two drops of clary sage oil and one tablespoon of almond oil mix that blend and apply on the chest to relieve chest tightness, congestion, and coughing.
- Take two drops of clary sage oil and mix it with coconut oil and apply it on the scalp. This blend helps to prevent dandruff.
- Clary sage oil is used as an agent against gingivitis, stomatitis, relieve symptoms of fatigue.
- Clary sage oil helps in problem of water retention.
- Clary sage oil works as an antispasmodic to give relief to menstrual cramps.
- It helps in healing rashes on the skin and regulates the production of natural oil in the skin.
- Clary seed oil is also used by tobacco industries.
- It helps in lifting the spirit of the individual and instills feelings of pleasure and confidence.
- Clary seed oil is used for aromatherapy take two or three drops of oil and blend well with water and diffuse into the air. It helps to fight bacteria and other germs present in the air.
- Clary sage oil also improves the balance of thyroid hormones.
Learn in one insight: What is Clary Sage Oil?
Clary sage is a biennial herb. It is native to the Mediterranean basin. Clary sage oil is obtained from the flowers and leaves of the Salvia sclarea herb. It belongs to the Lamiaceae family. It is also called clary wort, clear eye, or carry. Russia is the largest clary sage oil-producing country.
Clary sage is native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean region. The color of the flowers depends upon the origin of the plant flowers may be violet, lilac, and pale yellow in color. It is an aromatic plant with large oval grey-green leaves when crushed they give off a sweet, honeyed scent. The entire plant of clary sage oil is aromatic the plant covered with glandular hairs that contain essential oil.
Its native name is salvia derived from the herb Salvere. It finds applications in wine and liquors for its strong fresh and spicy herbal smell. Clary plants are also called clear eyes due to their mucilaginous coat placing a seed into the eye of someone with a foreign object in it so that it could adhere to the object and make it easy to remove.
Clary seed oil is used to induce labor pain. It brings a contraction. Clary sage oil is used in the cosmetic and perfume industries. In medicinal application it is used to treat female hormone complaints and problems related to nervous tension, mood swing, or negative emotions, therefore it is also called women oil. Clary sage oil is safe when used in amounts found in foods. When used in medicinal amounts.
Productivity of the crops depends upon their nutrition area, optimum temperature, lighting, and moisture supply.
For clary sage plant wide-row sowing method is used. This technique helps for better survival of the clary sage plant at the end of the growing season. The highest growth rate of the clary sage plant was in the period of complete formation of leaves and flowers after the flowering growth rate of the plant decreases. The sowing time of the plant is April and the flowering period of the plant is June to August.
know Interaction, Extraction Process and Properties of Clary Sage Oil
-Taking clary sage oil with chloral hydrate might cause too much sleepiness.
-Taking clary sage oil along with Hexo-barbitone cause too much sleepiness.
Botanical Name: Salvia Sclarea
Clary sage oil is extracted by steam distillation from the flowering tops and the leaves.
The main component of clary sage oil are Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Germacrene-D, alpha-Terpinealand Sclareal.
Clary sage oil blend with lavender oil, pine oil, geranium, sandalwood, jasmine, frankincense, and other citrus oils.
Clary seed oil is colorless to brown yellow color liquid with sweet nutty fragrance. Clary sage oil is soluble in alcohol and mineral oil and insoluble in glycerin water and propylene alcohol. The shelf life of the oil is two years and is stored in a cool, dry place in a tightly sealed container away from heat and light.
Where to Buy Clary Sage Oil Online