How to Use Roman Chamomile Essential Oil for Calming Effects
-Diffuse 3 to 5 drops of oil to 100 ml of water for calming effect.
-Take 5 drops of oil in 20 ml of carrier oil and massage this oil to the abdomen to reduce digestive problems.
-Apply 5 drops into the bottom of the feet before bed to encourage sleep.
-Add 5 to 10 drops to oil to warm water to soothe the body and mind.
-For restful sleep mix 4 drops of chamomile oil, two drops of ylang-ylang oil and 4 drops of lavender oil.
- For body and skin scrub, mix Chamomile tea with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and one tablespoon of honey. Use this mixture to gently scrub your face and remove all the dirt, grime, and dead skin cells.
Uses & Health Benefits of Chamomile Roman Oil:
- It is beneficial for gastrointestinal problems. It helps to treat indigestion nausea and flatulence.
- Chamomile oil gives relief in anxiety. It helps to heal ulcers, and sore throats, and aids in wound healing.
- It soothes skin diseases like rashes or eczema.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and gives relief to the pain of orthotics neurologists.
- It is used to treat peptic ulcer and gastritis easily.
- The oil also enhances the milk secretion of a mother who fosters children.
- It is used to treat motion sickness.
- Generally for babies it is utilized in way diluted kind to treat irritated and onto-genesis babies and helps for pain and vicious spasm.
- Roman chamomile oil is used in children when they feel irritable, impatient teething, or colicky, women find it great to relieve PMS.
- It is also used to treat acne, rashes, wounds, dermatitis, dry and itchy skin.
- It stimulates the liver and gall bladder therapy by improving digestion.
- It is also helpful in treating menstrual and menopausal problems.
- It also treats urinary stones.
- Roman chamomile oil is used in vapor therapy, for nervous headaches and migraines.
- Roman chamomile oil is used as a mouthwash for dental, abscesses, and tonsillitis.
- Roman chamomile can be used in a blended oil or diluted in the bath to assist with allergies, anorexia, addiction, colic, insomnia, and back pain.
- Roman chamomile can be used in a cream base for diaper rash, burn, and sunburn.
What is Roman Chamomile Oil? Know Major Cultivated Countries etc
It is a common ingredient found in different products like skin health, digestive health, sleep, and stress problems. Roman chamomile oil is obtained from the Anthethis Nobilis of the family Asteraceae, it is also called English chamomile, sweet chamomile, and garden chamomile. It is native to U. K southwest Europe, North Africa, and Southwest Asia.
Both Roman and German chamomile have an excellent calming property but roman chamomile is more effective for irritation, impatience and feeling disagree abl. The oil carries a sweet taste, apple-like fragrance and looks clear blue in color with a watery viscosity.
German chamomile is dark blue in color and its viscosity is thick and has straw-like fragrance. Roman chamomile is cultivated in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and morocco. France and German chamomile is cultivated in Hungry, Egypt, Eastern Europe, and France. Roman chamomile grows about 25 cm high and it has a hairy stem and feathery pinnate leaves which are finely divided parsley-like leaves that are thicker and flatters. Flowers are white in color like a daisy. It’s an herb dedicated to the sun, to cure fever, and to the moon for its cooling ability.
Chamomile oil blends with Ylang-ylang, Lavender oil, Bergamot oil, Clary Sage Oil, jasmine, tea tree, grapefruit geranium and lemon oil. The leaves and flowers of Roman chamomile are edible but they differ in taste, both can be used in salad or as an herbal tea. It helps to reduce anger and irritability and promotes sleep. The oil can be inhaled or diffused. Chamomile oil is extracted from the flowers by the steam distillation method. Ancient Egyptians dedicated chamomile roman oil to worship God. Due to the curative properties of chamomile oil, it was used for acute fever. Chamomile oil was used by Romans in incense beverages and medicines. It has a sweet, apple-like fragrance.
Know Properties and Component of Roman Chamomile oil
The main therapeutic properties of roman chamomile oil are anti-neurologic, anti-spasmodic,anti-septic, bactericidal, carminative, vermifuge, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, anti-depressant ,hepatic,sedative,digestive, tonic, sudorific, stomachic and vulnerary.
Components of Roman Chamomile Oil:
The main component of oil ispinene,butyl angelate,comphene,B-pinenesabinene,propyl angelate,nyrcenecaryophylleine,1,8-cineole,4-terpinene.
Buy Chamomile Oil Online