What is Lemon Oil Used For?
Lemon oil has many medicinal uses, it has wide variety of health benefits, it is also used in many food products as a flavoring products. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• It is used to fight bacterial infections such as Acinetobacter Baumannii bacteria. Thus used to treat blood infection and pneumonia.
• It has anti-inflammatory properties, thus helps to treat swollen join and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Lemon oil also has anti-fungal properties, thus use in the treatment of skin fungal infection.
• Lemon oil is also being used to treat diarrhea and stomach issue, it is also used to treat stomach ulcer.
• Lemon oil has a harmonizing effect on the nervous system; it relaxes the body when used as a massage oil.
• It is also used as a flavoring agent in herbal tea and beverages.
• It is also used as a fragrance in deodorants, soap, and cosmetics.
• It is also used in making vitamin A and natural citral.
• Lemongrass oil is also used in aromatherapy; it promotes a positive feeling, makes the body calm.
• It also reduces the hair fall by giving strength to hairs and treats scalp irritations.
Lemon Essential Oil Benefits and Uses:
By: Cathy Wong
View at: https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-lemon-essential-oil-88784
Is lemon oil good for hairs?
Lemon oil has antibacterial and astringent properties; it is good for greasy hairs. We need to add few drops of oil to your regular shampoo, it reduces the bacterial infection on your scalp. It also reduces the oil production on the scalp. It is the natural oil that cleanses the skin and maintains the production of oil. You can also dilute the oil with water and rinse your hair with it. You can also mix lemon oil with carrier oil and apply it to hairs. It is rich in vitamin C, which promotes collagen production. It gives strength to hairs follicles and promotes hair growth. The anti-oxidant properties of lemon oil help in hair growth, lemon oil penetrates the hair follicles and skin.
What does Lemon Oil do for Your Skin?
➥ Lemon essential oil has antibacterial properties; it kills the bacteria that is trapped in skin pores.
➥ It clarifies the skin, it also has an antioxidant effect due to the presence of vitamin C, it prevents the free radicals responsible for the fine lines and wrinkles.
➥ It is full of vitamin C, which exfoliates dead skin cells.
➥ It can be diluted with a carrier oil, it kills harmful viruses and bacteria and reduced inflammation.
➥ It also controls the oil production in the skin. It also tightens the skin pores, improves the texture, makes your skin fresh and clean to touch.
➥ Lemon oil is also used to treat scars and acne, it is used to treat skin infections and wounds.
How to use Lemon Oil? Side Effects
Lemon essential oil is diluted and applied to your skin and diffuse into the air. It makes the skin clear, protect from infection, helps with depression.
We can also use lemon oil in diffuser, take 4 to 5 drops of lemon oil in 4 fl. Oz. of liquid. Apply one or two drops to affected area. We can also mix it with carrier oil like jojoba oil and coconut oil.
Add 5 to 6 drops of oil to one ounce of water in a spray bottle to clean the wooden items like table, wood cutting board.
For Sparkling Dishes:
Add few drops of lemon oil to dish washer liquid, it cleans the utensil and makes the utensil germ free.
For cleaning stainless steel:
We can also use few drops of oil on soft cloth and apply to stainless steel utensils and appliances to make it shine.
To Clean Carpets:
Use 10 to 12 drops of lemon oil to a natural carpet cleaning solution. It helps to clean the surface, remove the stains, brighten the carpet.
To remove a stains in laundry clothes:
Add 10 to 12 drops of lemon oil to a bottle of liquid detergent. Mix it well use in your washing water as you normally would.
It works as a natural deodorant, put few drops of oil on a cotton ball and place that cotton ball in refrigerator or garbage to remove bad odor.
Where to Buy Lemon Oil Online