How to Use Argan Oil - We Should know 8 Way to Use This Incredible Oil
- -To remove stretch marks, take two drops of argon oil in the palm of your hands and gently rub into your stomach, hips, thighs or problem area to remove the stretch mark.
- -For defoliant take two drops of argon oil with one table spoon of brown sugar and rub this mixture in a circular motion on your face for five minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- - To moisture the skin simply takes two drops of oil and applies on your face or body at night time before going to sleep.
- -For dry patches add two drops of oil in jojoba oil and apply to a particular area for dryness.
- -For acne take two drops of argon oil mix it with tea tree oil and apply on face to remove acne.
- -For lip conditioner take one drop of argon oil and apply on your lips. It gives softness to your lips.
- -For rejuvenating the skin take two table spoon of yogurt a tablespoon of raw honey and lemon and three drops of Argan oil and then apply all over the face. After ten minutes rinse off with warm water. It will rejuvenate the skin.
- -For luminous glow add one drop of Argan oil in your foundation and then apply on face.
Uses & Benefits of Argan Oil:
- This amazing oil contains vitamin A and B which helps to reduce wrinkles and gives extra glow to skin.
- It helps to maintain dry fizzy hairs and give shine to hairs.
- It also helps to remove dandruff and moisturize your scalp.
- It is also used as lip conditioner.
- It also helps in acne and skin toning.
- It gives us wood, timber for making furniture and ornaments for tourists.
- It also give charcoal and food to animals.
- Argan oil is useful source of fuel to make a light in dark night.
- Argan oil is helpful in liver disease, blood circulation and high cholesterol and arteriosclerosis.
What is Argan Oil? Growing, Morocco Types, Compound etc
Argan oil is also called liquid gold. It is derived from the fresh kernels of the fruit of the Argan tree in morocco. The oil is used as food for dipping bread and for medicinal use. Its consistency is similar to peanut butter. It is used as a bread dip. It is prepared by mixing of argan oil and almond in honey.
Argan is a slow growing tree that’s native to southwestern morocco and in the Algerian prouince tindouf, located in the western Mediterranean area.It is boarded by the Sahara, the high atlas as well asanti-Atlas Mountains between Essaouira and Agadir Ida. It forms well-developed woodland in the plain of sources and open steppe vegetation on the semi-arid slopes of the Anti-atlas Mountains.
Argan tree is also called morocco iron wood due to its thorny evergreen tree. Its life span is about 125 to 450 years. It belongs to sapoteceae family. It makes life possible for many creatures. The Argan fruit appears like shriveled golden apple with a thick peel and flashy pulp. To extract the kernel, first dry argan fruit and then remove the fleshy pulp of fruit and crack argan nut to obtain the argan kernels. In the second step roast the kernels and grind or pressthem by this process we can get organ oil. The trunk of argan is twisted and gnarled allowing goats to climb along its branches and feed on the leaves and fruits.
Argan oil is full of fatty acid and a variety of phenolic compound. The majority of the fat content of argan oil comes from oleic and linoleic acid. Argan oil is rich in vitamin A, E and C.
Argan oil has strong chemo preventive and anti-inflammatory properties. Argan tree is helpful for our nature or environment by helping landscape stability, helping to prevent soil erosion,give shelter and provides shade, leaves, and fruit provides feed for animals. Argan oil is slightly darker in color as compared to olive oil with a reddish tinge. It lowers cholesterol level , stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the body natural defense. The argania spinose is believed to be one of the few surviving relict bread -species of the tertiary period.Due to its amazing ability to withstand long period of drought heat, the chalky poor soil or in harshly conditions.
Know Chemical Compositions and Where to Buy
The main components of argan oil are tocopherols, phenols, carotenes, equalene and fatty acid. The main natural phenol in argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropein , vanillic acid tyrosol, catechol ,resorcinol ,epicatechin.
Where to Buy Argan Oil Online