Argania is a flowering plant with single known species Argania Spinosa known as Argan, and it grows up to height of 10 meters. Trees are thorny, leaves & flowers are small, its fruit takes a year to ripen, fruit has a thick bitter peel surrounding a sweet smelling layer of Pericarp which surrounds very hard nut containing small oil rich seeds, this nut represents 25% of weight of fresh fruit.
Argan oil is produced by removal of soft pulp & cracking of Hard nut between two stones then seeds are removed & roasted because of which oil has a nutty flavor. Argan oil is also called as Liquid Gold. The main source of Argan oil is Morocco, so we may consider the origin of Argan Carrier oil is Morocco. In this phase we work as Pure Argan Oil Manufacturer & Exporter in Morocco also. Any query or Products details, you may mail Us.
Argan Oil Composition:
It consists mainly of Caffeic acid, Oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catchol etc.
Argan Oil Extraction Process:
Argan Oil Blends Well With:
- Argan fruit is dried in open air & then pulp is removed, and then cracks the Argan nut to obtain Argan kernels.
- For Culinary Argan oil gently roast the kernels & cool & grind & press them leading to unfiltered argan oil.
- For Cosmetic Argan oil the only difference is that kernels are not roasted. It is extracted by Cold Pressed Method.
It blends well with carrier oils such as Pomegranate seed oil
19 Incredible Benefits and Uses:
Argan Oil Where to Buy?
- It is also used as styling agent for hair.
- It reduces wrinkles.
- It is used to make hair softer, silkier & shinier.
- It is an ideal hair conditioner.
- Owing to its antioxidant properties it is ideal anti ageing product.
- It helps in treating skin conditions like eczema.
- It soothes skin.
- Argan oil is ideal protection against stretch marks & sagging.
- It helps in keeping skin hydrated.
- It is used for oiling of skin & hair.
- It is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer with its high vitamin E & fatty acid content; it is best product to give skin a natural boost.
- It has softening properties which helps in softening of brittle nails, dry hands & cracked hand & skin on feet.
- It makes nails strong & healthy.
- It is ideal to ensure lips stay plump, soft & supple.
- It can treat split ends.
- It has many culinary uses such as used as dipping bread, salads etc.
- It is used to treat skin diseases.
- Argan oil is non greasy & it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture.
- Owing to its anti oxidants a property it helps to heal damaged skin cells & reduces inflammation & helps in reducing acne.
Visits today AOS Products and look how we manufacture our Argan Oil
and other important carrier oils. Visits here to know India’s largest manufacturer of Argan oil. You may apply Argan oil for hair growth. Since Argan oil has many benefits so we care the quality during manufacturing process
. We offer very good price of pure Argan oil. So don’t hesitate if you think where to buy perfect quality of Argan oil. We are largest Exporter of Argan oil in Morocco
. So Visits us for pure Argan oil Exporters from India.