First Borage young top was used in Eighteenth century with Pot herb. It was first time grown in all countries bordering to Mediterranean Region Later it distributes in many other part.
PROPERTIES BASED ON COA:
Synonyms: Borage officinalis, Starflower oil,
Botanical Name: Borago officinalis
Part Used: Seeds
Color: Pale Yellow
Viscosity: Clear in Viscosity.
Perfumery Note: Characteristic
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Refractive Density: 1.470-1.490
Borage oil is extracted through cold-pressed method from borage seeds. This method involves crushing the seeds under high mechanical force and then getting the oil from the crushed seed. This type of extraction process ensures that no chemicals or unnatural substances are added to the oil, generating the purest variety of borage seed oil.
Borage is grown in Mediterranean region in ordinary soil. In few places it is grown in garden due to its edible leaves. Flowering season is May and the color of Flower is blue. Borage plant can go up to 60-100 cm.
13 Impressive Benefits and Uses:
- It helps improve arthritic symptoms in some patients.
- It is a treatment for high blood pressure.
- It is beneficial to numerous other medical conditions and diseases, including cough, depression, Alzheimer's disease and symptoms related to PMS and menopause, such as mood swings and breast tenderness.
- It may help people with multiple sclerosis.
- The oil may help to combat stress and high blood pressure (hypertension). Borage oil is also cited as a treatment for acne, eczema, endometriosis, female infertility, gout, impotence, lupus (SLE), psoriasis, respiratory infections, and rosacea Small amounts (10% or less) of Borage is often added to other carrier oils for fortification.
- It is applicable for all skin types and is commonly used in manufacturing, aromatherapy applications and by massage therapists
- Fatty acid imbalance in skin can be controlled through Borage oil.
- It is very important ingredient in skin cream as it was found that cream containing borage oil leave dry skin smoothen & glowing.
- Dermatitis in infants is very common problem asn it can be cure by regular use of borage oil.
- It is used in massage oil.
- Food and Flavoring Uses
- It is used in make in borage tea that is very helpful to cure many problems like cold, Bronchitis and Flu.
- It has been said to have cucumber like refreshing flavor.
It consist of Calcium, Potassium, It also contains common salt.
It can emits spark with slight explosive due to presence of nitrate of potash.
Its other constituents are GLA, Palmitic acid, Oleic acid, Linolic acid, Stearic acid, Erucic acid etc.
Borage Natural oil can blends with other Carrier oil. Blending is done with 10 % of it with other carrier oils.
If pure Borage oil comes in contact with eye flush the eye immediately with water and call the doctor.
Natural Borage oil uses in skin creams so no adverse effects can be seen for skin.
Inhalation: No adverse effect can be seen by inhalation of this oil in vapors.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Keep away the container of this carrier oil from Heat & Ignition.
Keep the container closely packed under cool and dark places.
Before using It protection must take as side effects may occur due to Physical interaction.
It should not use during Pregnancy and nursing.
Over doses for long period of time may cause potential risk.
Borage Oil Where to Buy?
Thanks dear buyers and worldwide importers, since we are a unique brand name as AOS Products who offer natural Borage Oil by following verified terms. If you want to look us fresh Borage oil in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc in India's top most carrier oils marketing zone than shop you only with us. Why? Its really say easy that we offer Best Rate of Borage Oil in India. We offer our product as Borage oil Manufacturer in India. There are several uses of its like that you may use Borage oil for skin, Borage oil for hair and Borage oil for weight loss and Borage oil in acne problems. There are typical sides effects of it, you may call or mail for any consults. Thanks for shop fresh and natural class of Borage oil with us.