Ginger oil is derived from warm, spicy herb Zingiber officinale through steam distillation method. Its main constituents are l-zingiberene, d-camphene, phellandrene, borneol, cineole and citral. Ginger is originated in India, South China and also cultivation in Asia. Ginger oil is warming and energizing so it has many application in medical and Ayurveda. Ginger oil is used in aromatherapy, cough, colds, digestion and stomach problems etc and as a fragrance and flavor ingredient and herbal ingredient in cosmetic.
Ginger oil is derived from warm, spicy herb Zingiber officinale through steam distillation method. Its main constituents are l-zingiberene, d-camphene, phellandrene, borneol, cineole and citral. Ginger is originated in India, South China and also cultivation in Asia. Ginger oil is warming and energizing so it has many application in medical and Ayurveda. Ginger oil is used in aromatherapy, cough, colds, digestion and stomach problems etc and as a fragrance and flavor ingredient and herbal ingredient in cosmetic. This plant grows up to 3-4 feet in height with narrow stems, green leaves and yellow flowers.
Ginger oil is composed of various components are as follows- geranial,1-8 cineole, Zingiberene, B- bisabolene, B-sesquiphellandrene, Ã ±-pinene, Ã²-pinene, camphene, linalool, bornneol, Ã³-terpineol, nerol, geraniol and geranyl acetate.
Ginger oil is extracted from the roots of herb Zingiber officinale through steam distillation method.
Ginger oil has thin consistency. Light yellow in color and has slightly pungent due to its acrid compound gingerol and spicy in aroma, medium to watery in viscosity.
Blending Well With:
Ginger oil is well blends with many essential oil such as cedar wood, lemon oil, lime, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, rosemary, sandalwood, patchouli, myrtle, rosewood, neroli, orange and ylang ylang oil
14 Amazing Health Benefits & Uses-
- Ginger oil contains Zingibain which is anti inflammatory in nature so it helps in treatment of muscle aches, arthritis, and migraine.
- It is used for treatment for various stomach issues such as colic, indigestion, diarrhea, spasm and stomach aches.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it brings feeling of courageous and self assurance and provides relief from depression, mental stress, dizziness, restlessness, exhaustion and anxiety.
- It is analgesic in nature as it provides relieve from pain due to its Zingibain component, it reduce prostaglandin, it helps in treatment of muscle aches, headache, arthritis, rheumatism and migraine.
- It has carminative effect; it is used to treat food poisoning, motion sickness and vomiting.
- It is anti bacterial in nature so it helps in intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
- It is also effective against yellow fever and malaria.
- It is used to provide relief from menstrual illness such as irregular, menstrual cramps and painful menstrual discharges.
- It is also helpful in respiratory issues such as coughs, flu, asthma, breathlessness and bronchitis as it helps in removing mucus from throat & lungs.
- It is a heart ailment as it strengthen heart health, it reduces cholesterol level and prevent blood clotting lead to reduce risk of heart attack and stroke.
- It is used to treat kidney stone issue as it dissolves stones in kidney.
- It is used for hair care as it helps in controlling dandruff.
- It is used to treat cancer as it
- It is used to add in meals such as meat as a preservative and flavoring agent.
Safety and Precautions-
- Excessive use of ginger oil can cause skin sensitization.
- Its high concentration also leads to photo-sensitivity.
- As ginger oil is strong so it should be used carefully and sparingly.
Where to Buy Pure Ginger oil in India?
We Essential Oils and spice oils Manufacturers from india offer Ginger Oil in largest quantity, if you want to shop or book your orders on-line than we offer exclusive price. We manufacture our reputed Ginger oil from Delhi Ghaziabad based factory. If you are going to compare best rate of ginger oil in India, you may believe us that we are playing huge manufacturers & exporters in India. Often our special and worldwide clients online ask that How to make ginger oil than you may ask with us. There are numerous uses of Ginger oil like for hair growth, Medicinal and pharmaceutical sectors. We apply best and high qualifying machinery for the extraction of ginger oil. You may use Natural Ginger oil for skin Care and massage purpose oil etc.