Know About Turmeric Oil Uses in Ayurvedic Medicine and more
TURMERIC OIL HISTORICAL BENEFITS:
The turmeric plant is a perennial flowering plant from the ginger family (scientifically known as the Zingiberaceae family). The turmeric plant itself does not grow wild, but where it is cultivated it is said that it will grow to more than 3 feet in height. Turmeric oil and the Turmeric root both, have been used in Asia for 1000’s of years in Ayurveda. Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years and is a major part of Ayurveda medicines, Chinese medicine, Siddha medicine, and Unani Chikitsalaya. It was first used as a dye to color fabric, and after that used in Medicines. The name Turmeric was derived from Middle English or Early Modern English as Tarmaret or Turmeryte . in Sanskrit it is derived from kuṅkuma which is referring to turmeric.
EXTRACTION PROCESS Turmeric oil is extracted from the roots of turmeric plant and same as turmeric powder. It is said that turmeric has full of many beneficial properties such as anti-allergic, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic qualities. It is also loaded with antioxidants. Turmeric Oil is extracted through two Processes
1. Solvent Process (Solvent extraction is the process in which a compound transfers from one solvent to another owing to the difference in solubility or distribution coefficient between these two immiscible (or slightly soluble) solvents)
2. CO2 extraction is hands down the safest and cleanest method of commercially extracting cannabis oil from your plants and it can be used to create a variety of end products.
The chemical components of turmeric oil contain Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. It is said that both these components play a vital role to help our bodies with the absorption of curcumin, a strong antioxidant.
Know 12 Incredible Uses and Benefits of Turmeric Oil
12 EXCELLENT USES & BENEFITS:
1. For stress relief and aromatherapy: diffuse or inhale two to three drops of turmeric essential oil.
2. For skin: Add one to two drops of turmeric oil to face washes, skin lotions, serums, and face masks for an added antiseptic and anti-inflammatory boost. And remember that it can also help with hyper-pigmentation (Cause: skin cells produce too much melanin.) of the skin.
3. To fade blemishes and marks
4. Curbing hair loss Turmeric essential oil can come in handy if you are suffering from hair loss caused by a fungal infection. The anti-fungal quality of turmeric can rid your scalp of infection which can be the end of hair fall.
5. Defeating dandruff: A few drops of turmeric oil added to your regular hair oil will give it an anti-microbial edge and help reduce dandruff with time.
6. Treating scalp conditions From relieving the scalp of dandruff, fungal infection, and itchy scalp, turmeric oil can do it all.
7. In facial masks Adding a few drops of turmeric essential oil to your face mask will give it an anti-bacterial advantage without any side effects.
8. For drying acne, Turmeric oil mixed with carrier oil can be used on acne. Being an anti-fungal and antiseptic, it will dry out the pimples and also prevent further breakouts.
9. Soften cracked heels: Add a few drops of turmeric oil in 2 tbsp of coconut or castor oil, and apply liberally on your feet before bedtime. Practicing this regularly will give you soft heels in no time.
10. Relieving inflammation Curcumin is found in turmeric which is a natural compound that can give immediate relief from inflammation.
11. Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
12. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
Know How to Identify the Purity of Turmeric Oil. Where to Buy This Highest Quality Oil Online?
There are some ways to check the Purity of Turmeric essential Oil:
1. Pure Turmeric essential oil are stored in dark amber glass bottles.
2. Pure Turmeric essential oil does not leave any residue on the paper.
3. Pure Turmeric essential oil does not feel greasy or oily.
4. Pure Turmeric essential oil contains zero artificial substances.
Buy Turmeric Oil Online