Almond is a deciduous tree which is edible and wide cultivated seed tree. It is scientifically known as Prunus amygdus. It grows up to 4-10m in height with a trunk up to 30cm in diameter. Almond tree is native to Middle East, Indian subcontinent and North Africa. It is known as "Badam" in many Asian countries such as Afghanistan, India, Iran and others.
Almond is a deciduous tree which is edible and wide cultivated seed tree. It is scientifically known as Prunus amygdus. It grows up to 4-10m in height with a trunk up to 30cm in diameter. Almond tree is native to Middle East, Indian subcontinent and North Africa. It is known as "Badam" in many Asian countries such as Afghanistan, India, Iran and others. Almond fruit is a drupe which consists of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed. Young twigs are green initially, leaves with serrated margins & petiole and flowers are white to pale pink in color.
Almond oil is derived from dried almond seeds through cold pressing method.
It is rich in oleic acid 62% and linoleic acid 29% and others saturated fatty acid 9%. Its vitamins are Vitamin E, A & D and having minerals Ca, K & Mg as well.
Almond oil is pale yellow and clear in color. It is delicious sweet in taste and medium light with quick absorption rate to skin. It is fine in texture.
Blending Well with:
Almond Natural oil is nicely mixes with other oils and absorbed the skin like calendula oil, macadamia nut oil, wheat germ oil etc.
21 Surprising Health Benefits and Uses-
- It is used to remove stretch marks because it tightens skin and improve blood circulation.
- It prevents moisture from evaporation so used as Base Oil.
- It has great application for skin care and cosmetic products.
- It is used to enhance immune and also aids in digestion.
- It is used in aromatherapy because of its nutritional value.
- It helps in repairing, rejuvenating and revitalize damaged skin.
- It is used for the treatment of acne.
- As it contain fatty acid that dissolves sebum which cause acne.
- It is used as wood conditioner.
- It is used to cleanse the makeup.
- It is used to make healthy and flirty eyelashes.
- Almond oil has emollient properties because it easily penetrate into skin, so used for skin care as it nourishes skin and make smooth and soft. It is used in spas for its non greasy and fragrance less nature.
- It is used to remove dark circles due to its antioxidant property.
- It delays aging process, it reduces wrinkles, moisturize deeper skin.
- It is used for massaging with almond oil as it adds shine to hair.
- It prevents chapped lips and body rashes so used in lip balm.
- It is used to relieve dry and itching skin, soothes skin irritation and inflammation.
- It is used to improves complexion and retain glow.
- It is used to strengthen hair, make long and strong hair.
- It is used to protect skin from sun as it helps to reverse the damages by sun exposure.
- It is used in facial moisturizer because it repairs rough, dry and flaky skins.
Safety and Precaution-
Do not use almond oil while pregnant & breast feeding women.
Avoid use of almond sweet oil of if someone has diabetes as it may lower blood sugar level.
Where to buy almond oil?
AOS Products is a reputed brand in India that offer 100% Natural Almond Oil, if you are going to shop pure almond oil via on-line or E-commercial websites than think several times to buy from there. Ok we are Indian Almond Sweet oil manufacturers functions from Ghaziabad (New Delhi) India. We are a certified like that ISO, GMP and HACCP manufacturers in India. We produces pure and natural almond oil by latest machinery so it helpful for hair and dark circles. We also work as worldwide exporters for Almond oil. So if you are looking Almond oil at affordable price in India than you may select us.