Know All About Caraway Oil - Origin and History
Caraway comes from the Arabic al-karawia seeds. Caraway is also known as Persian cumin, meridian fennel, it is a biennial herb from the family Apiaceae, native to Europe, western Asia, and North Africa. The caraway seeds are dark brown in the look of color and it has five ridges all across their length.
It has a similar taste to cumin and they also belong to the Apiaceae family commonly called caraway, caraway grows wild in Nubra, Suru, Leh, Zanskar valleys and Drass area of Ladakh and some places of Jammu and Kashmir. The roots, leaves, and fruits of this plant are useful. Caraway spice is an infrequently grown plant in most herb gardens. It is native to Western Asia and Europe where it thrives in full sun and well-drained soil with pH ranges of 6 to 7.
Caraway grows well in humid climates and prefers cool temperate zones. The caraway seed derives its medicinal and culinary properties from its distinct characteristics. It has a nutty flavor with a hint of citrus, pepper, and anise. Caraway is used for digestive problems including bloating, heartburn, gas, mild spasms of the stomach and intestines, and loss of appetite.
Caraway oil is also used to help people cough up phlegm, improve control of urination and relieve constipation. Caraway essential oil smells herbaceous and slightly woody.
Know Uses and Benefits of Caraway Oil
There are several Health Uses and Benefits of Caraway Oil:
- It is used to treat digestive problems like bloating, heartburn, gas, flatulence, mild spasms of the stomach, and loss of appetite.
- -Due to the presence of carvone in caraway, it is used to treat diarrhea.
- -Due to the presence of carvone in caraway oil it is used to treat digestive problems like gas, bloating, indigestion, vomiting.
- - limonene present in caraway having antioxidant properties
- -Caraway oil is full of fiber and several important minerals, including magnesium, calcium, iron. It’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
- - caraway helps in weight loss and help treat various inflammatory conditions and digestive disorders.
- - Due to the presence of carvone in caraway it is used to treat urinary problems.
- - It helps the mother by increasing milk to feed the baby
- -It helps to make skin clear, remove acne & fight against infection of the skin.
- - Caraway has the power of regeneration of tissue.
Caraway Oil Where to Buy?
Thanks to visit our blog. We AOS Products, first of all, are a reputed manufacturer & exporter of a pure and original wider range of essential oils in India. We first share the specifications of the products based on COA through our certified Lab.
We are an ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, and HALAL certified manufacturer. We collect seed of caraway directly from Indian Former and manufacture these seed to our latest machinery thought several processes as Steam distillation & cold-pressed whatever the required.
So, visit our blog to learn Caraway Oil Overviews as benefits, Uses, Side effects, and more. And if you have any query regarding Caraway Oil you can Write Us. You can take help with Caraway oil quality, specifications in Hindi. The product caraway oil useful for skin, so during Manufacture we care its originality. You can buy AOS Brand caraway oil through Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, 1mg, and more. Several companies call daily bulk caraway oil for making capsules. So, you can also text us any time. So, let's start to buy this original oil Online
Buy Caraway Oil Online