The Pomegranate is a shrub or small tree growing 5.0 to 8.0 m tall, belongs to family Lythraceae. It has multiple spiny branches with opposite or sub-opposite leaves. The edible fruit is berry, 5 to 12 cm in diameter with round shape. 200 to 1400 seeds are present in a pomegranate.
The Pomegranate is a shrub or small tree growing 5.0 to 8.0 m tall, belongs to family Lythraceae. It has multiple spiny branches with opposite or sub-opposite leaves. The edible fruit is berry, 5 to 12 cm in diameter with round shape. 200 to 1400 seeds are present in a pomegranate. Each seed has a surrounding water laden pulp. This certified Carrier oil is used internally and externally for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. It is also used as a vaporizer and a diffuser.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Extraction Method:
Pomegranate oil is extracted by cold pressed of seeds of Punica granatum belongs to family Lythraceae. Pomegranate oil is clear pale yellow color liquid with slightly fruity odor.
Properties based on COA:
Botanical name : Punica granatum
Parts used : seeds
Color : clear pale yellow color liquid
Perfumery note : characteristic, slightly fruity odour
Shelf life : two years
Density : 0.920 to 0.939
Optical rotation : +0.9
Acid value : 0.21 to 1.0
Saponification value : 181 - 190
Iodine value : 110 to 130
Peroxide value : 3.2 to 3.6
Refractive index : 1.470 to 1.475
Solubility : soluble in alcohol, practically insoluble in water
Storage : In well fitted container in cool and dry place
Pomegranate oil chemical composition:
Pomegranate oil composed of sabinene, mycenae, limonene, alpha pinene, terpinenol, oleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid and punicic acids is about 80%.
13 Wonderful Benefits and Uses of Pomegranate Oil:
- It is used for the treatment of psoriasis and scalp eczema.
- It is balance the PH level of skin.
- It is stimulates blood circulation of the body. It is increasing hair growth and strengthens of blood vessels.
- It has been found to be of help prevent the formation of skin cancer by reducing the frequency of lesions and limit the occurrence of tumors.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Pomegranate seed oil is cure skin damage.
- It has antioxidant activity. It is capture free radicals and reactive oxygen species of the body.
- Pomegranate seeds add flavor and color to any fruit salad.
- It is used in acne breakout and reducing scarring of skin.
- It is used for healing of wounds.
- It is improving skin texture.
- It is used in anti-ageing cream.
- It gives beneficial effect on hair.
Pomegranate Oil Where to Buy?
Shop purified Pomegranate Oil by Indian Manufacturer AOS Products only. Why you choose us only, that simple we are India's largest manufacturer not only but we are an ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified. So we never are compromising with quality. You may book this oil from AOS Manufacturers via online Method. Use AOS brand pomegranate seed oil for hair. We are organic but cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil manufacturer from India. We work as Natural quality of Carrier oil Exporters from Delhi India. How to make pomegranate oil or Manufacturing process of Pomegranate seed oil, you may see, if you are coming to visits AOS Products Factory. Thanks