Dill oil is herbaceous and aromatic herb belongs to family Apiaceae. Dill has been used in traditional herbal medicine for more than 2000 years. As tradition medicine, dill seed have been used in relieving digestive problems. It also increases the milk in nursing mothers and helps prevent colic in babies.
Dill seed oil is obtained from the cold pressing or steam distillation of dried seeds and stems of Anethum gravelens belongs to family Apiaceae.
Dill essential oil is clear pale yellow liquid, free from sediment. It has grass like odor. It is used as a cosmetics, perfumes, flavoring and pharmaceutical formulation.
The chemical composition of Dill oil is D-Carvone, dill apiole, limonene, trans dihydrocarvone, linalool, cis dihydrocarvone, tranc Iso crocin alpha-phellandrene, dill ether, limonene and p-cymene.
SAFETY & PRECAUTION:Dill oil is contraindicated in pregnancy. If dill oil comes in contact with skin or eyes, than wash eyes or skin with fresh water. If serious condition than calls doctor immediately.We also offer:
- Dill oil has antispasmodic activity. It relaxes on nerves, muscles and respiratory system.
- It cures the infection in colon, kidney, genital and urinary tract.
- It enhances the secretion of digestive enzyme by which improved the digestion process.
- Dill oil cures the symptom of constipation and piles.
- It has carminative action because it removes the intestinal gases.
- Dill oil improved the quantity and quality of breast milk.
- The oil used for healing of stomach ulcer.
- It has wound healing activity.
- It has sedative action. Dill oil relives in depression and hypertension.
- Dill oil used for lowering of blood pressure.
- Dill Seed oil from India
- Natural Indian Dill oil Manufacturers
- Dill oil BP Exporters
- Dill oil dipole free
- Dill oil terpene less
- Bulk Dill Oil Suppliers from India