Know All About Dill Seed Oil : Botanic Name, Variuos Properties and More
Dill seed oil extracted from the seeds or leaves /stem of the dill plant. Dill is a medicinal herb native to the southwest or southeast Europe and cultivated since ancient times. The seeds have carminative, tranquilizing, stomachic, and digestive properties so it have been traditionally used for treating stomach colic and ailments, flatulence, hemorrhoids and hiccups bad breath, etc. Dill seed oil is rich in vitamin C so it used to treat scurvy, a disease caused by a lack of vitamin C.
Botanical name-----Anethum Graveolens
Dill seed oil has a grass-like odor and is pale yellow in color with viscosity. Density-0.890-0.915 at 20C. Dill seed oil is soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents.
The main component of the dill seed oil is carvone, limonene, dill apiole, and alpha phellandrene.
EXTRACTION METHOD (How to Make?):
Dill seed oil is extracted by steam distillation of crushed seeds of Anethum Sowa in AOS Products Company.
You may also Learn About of Jojoba Oil
Know Industrial Uses and Benefits of Dill Oil
AS FOOD ADDITIVE:
Pure Dill oil is used in a variety of dishes to improve the taste of pickled vegetable sour cream cheese spread salad dressing and fish sauces.
AS FLAVORING AGENT:
Dill seed oil is also used as a flavoring agent in Candies, Chewing Gums, etc.
11 MEDICINAL USES and BENEFITS:
- The oil made by AOS Products can also be used as a digestive gastronomic and hepatotoxic herb in medicine. It is also useful as a laxative.
- It provides important antioxidants, that are essential for the body because they inhibit oxidization.
- This seed oil can be taken internally to help purify the body system.
- Dill seed oil is used in medicines, perfumes, and soap manufacturing because of its pleasant aroma.
- Dill seed oil contains a high concentration of carvone. Due to carvone dill seed oil is used as an antimicrobial agent.
- Dill seed oil can be used to help heal wounds.
- This amazing oil helps reduce inflammation in the mouth and throat.
- Dill seed oil is used as protection from head lice by rubbing it on the scalp.
- It helps treat urinary tract infections by regulating urine excretion without any difficulty.
- This essential oil has soothing and calming effects that are beneficial to reduce nervousness and relieve depression and anxiety.
- It is used in gripe water which is a remedy of colic.
Where to Buy Dill Seed Oil? Remember 1st Choice Should be Brand
Welcome to AOS Products Blog where you have learned about Dill Oil. Now if you are serious to buy 100% natural and pure quality fill oil in retail or bulk, then where in the world, you can buy it? We want to stop your search for pure dill oil. We are the largest manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of dill seed oil in India. We also help with dill oil in Hindi communication or language.
There are several benefits of dill oil. We are the quality during the manufacturing process. Somewhere in India dill oil is also known as Anethi essential oil, so if you are looking for Anethi oil in bulk, then you can visit our contact us page and send us a query, our Marketing export instant will help you. We supply our dill oil in Mumbai, Bangalore, several regions of the Tamil side, West Bengal, Delhi NCR, and the span of India.
Buy Dill Seed Oil India