- Synonyms: Clove oil, Eugenol, Syzygium aromaticum.
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum.
- Part Used: Leaves, Stem & Bud
- Color: Colorless to Pale yellow
- Viscosity: Watery in viscosity.
- Perfumery Note: Strong spicy smell
- Shelf Life: Two Years
- Density: 1.030-1.063
- Refractive Density: 1.528-1.537
EXTRACTION:Clove oil can be extracted from the leaves, stem and bud by water distillation, containing the desired lower percentage of Eugenol.ORIGIN:Clove is originated from Indonesia & Malacca islands. It is with red brown color; Cloves are taken from tree & dried. It is widely distributed in Greeks, Roman & China. The meaning of clove is nailECOLOGICAL INFORMATION:Clove is a evergreen tree that can grow up to 8-12 m tall.In starting clove bud have pale color then turns into green & finally bright red colorClove require warm & humid climate.Deep loam soil is best suited for growth of clove oil.USES:Pharma Uses
- Clove oil is used for cuts, burns, bruise & acne.
- It is used in Arthritic pain, rheumatism.
- Dentist give advice for the use of clove oil as it helps in toothache & mouth sore.
- It is good for digestive system as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhea.
- Clove oil is used to treat against flatulence, bronchitis, asthma & tuberculosis.
- Clove oil can be used to reduce anxiety, Mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension.
Food and Flavoring UsesDue to its powerful aroma and health benefits clove oil is used in food and flavoring. Clove oil added to split pea, bean soups and chili to give a good flavorABSTRACT:The chemical constituents of clove oil are iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydrolic acidMinerals, Eugenol, Isoeuginol, euginol acetate, Caryophyllene.etc
- Clove oil can be used as massage oil in cream and lotion.
- It is very effective against leg ulcer and skin sore.
- Clove oil acts as anti aging agent as it helps to remove wrinkles and facial rejuvenation.
- Due to its soothing effect and powerful aroma clove oil is used in making soap.
CONCOCTION:Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.SAFETY MEASURE:
If clove oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.
- Eye Contact
2. Skin Contact
Remove contaminated clothes if clove oil comes in contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor if irritations persist.Inhalation: If clove oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air & obtain medical attention.STORAGE & HANDELING:
TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:Clove oil is very potent oil.Care should be taken while using clove oil. It may cause irritation if used in high conc.Use of clove should be avoided during pregnancy.
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25Ã‚Â°
We AOS Products Delhi based manufacturer and exporters offer leading clove oil from India, we offer certfied clove essential oil at very lowest prices, we offer it by following reputed terms:
- Pure CLove oil in India
- Buy online Clove essential oils from india
- Wholesale rate Clove oil
- Indian Exporters Clove oil
- Clove oil Uses and benefits
- Clove oil Suppliers at whoelsale rate and so on.