Know All About Lime Oil Good for Health & Fitness
Lime or lemon is a citrus fruit of the Rutaceae family. The lime oil is extracted using the steam distillation method. It contains limonene, alpha terpineol, terpinen-4-ol, 1,4-cineole, 1,8-cineole, beta pinene, p-cymene, beta bisabolene, citral. This oil is used in the pharma, cosmetic, and food industries.
WHAT IS LIME OIL GOOD FOR?
Applying Lime oil externally can cure infections of skin and wounds. It can be used to treat viral infections of the respiratory system, including bronchitis. It can be effective in fighting other viral infections which may include flu, mumps, coughs, colds, and measles.
LIME OIL FOR COOKING:
This oil can be used in a wide variety of baking and confectionery. This oil is a highly concentrated oil, it should be used sparingly. In most baking applications 1-2 drops are sufficient.
7 Surprising Benefits of Lime Essential Oil
- Treat asthma- This oil has the properties to treat asthma, inhaling the oil will help you to breathe easily.
- Treat warts and calluses- Callus is an area of thickened skin which forms as a response to repeated friction, pressure, or other irritation. Lime oil can be used to treat warts and calluses. To cure calluses, apply a few drops of lemon oil to the affected area of the skin.
- To heal wounds- The lime oil has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It effectively cleans external cuts, wounds, and scrapes. It prevents wounds from septic and from incurring tetanus.
- Oral health- Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties are beneficial for promoting the health of our teeth and gums.
- Promote healthier skin- This oil is excellent for improving the health of the skin and treating many concerns regarding the skin. TO treat acne lime oil can be a great agent. It helps to fight off free radicals damage and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- I improves the digestive system- It helps to boost appetite levels and to promote the secretion of digestive juices into the stomach. Its antiviral and antibacterial properties help to prevent a range of bacterial strains from taking root internally within our body system.
- Provides stress relief- This oil can be very therapeutic for our mind, it can aid in alleviating stress, tension, and anxiety. It promotes our emotional and mental stability.
HOW TO CHECK THE PURITY OF LIME OIL
1- ‘GC’ (Gas Chromatography) is the exact method to check the purity of the oil.
2- The ‘Paper test’ method can be used but it is not an accurate method.
3- The pure oil must contain ‘zero artificial substances’
4- Pure oil must not be oily or greasy.
Lime Oil Buy Online at best Price