Know Grapeseed Oil Nutriant Facts. Learn About one of the Unique Cooking Oil
Grape seed oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seed of grapes. It is typically used in food industries. It is the richest found with vitamin E. Vitamin E works as a fat-soluble antioxidant.
Nutrition Facts of this Oil:
Grapeseed Oil contains vitamin C, D and E. Containment of high amount of vitamin E helps to reduce damaged cells from free radicals in our body.
Is Grapeseed oil a healthy cooking oil?
Yeah! The oil made from AOS products is a healthy cooking oil because of its several health benefits. It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and phenolic antioxidants.
Biological and Chemical Information of the oil:
It contains linoleic acid up to 70 %, oleic acid up to 16%, palmitic acid 7%, Steric acid 4%. This oil is known for its antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Identify the purity of Grape Seed Oil?
➠ “GC-MS” (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry) is an exact but costly method to check the purity of the oil.
➠ Now if we talk about purity then remember such oil never will be oily or greasy types.
➠ The oil must contain “zero artificial substances”. Don't go anywhere to test the purity of the oil. Just visit AOS Products Manufacturer, we supply 100% Pure and Natural Oil, so if you buy the oil from us, you don't need to identity the purity of the oil. We also will provide all essential documents that will give guarantee the purity of the oil.
5 Surprising Benefits of Grapeseed Oil
1. Manage acne breakouts - This oil is high in linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids which help control acne by reducing clogged pores.
2. Lighten skin - Containment of vitamin E and linoleic acid helps to lighten skin discolorations like acne scars and sunspots. According to research studies, it can help to speed up the healing process and decrease the formation of keloid scars.
3. Protects against free radicals - This oil is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin D, C, E, and polyphenols. These compounds have powerful antioxidant properties, which help to prevent our skin from absorbing full damage from UV rays.
4. Antimicrobial - Its antimicrobial properties make it an ideal sidekick in the fight against breakouts. It’s astringent properties help to reduce inflammation.
5. Anti-fungal - The grapeseed oil has natural anti-fungal properties. It can inhibit and treat fungal infections like athlete’s foot and ringworm.
Buy Grapeseed Oil Online at Best Price