Know All About Fenugreek Oil, How to Make, Properties and More
The Fenugreek is an annual plant in the Fabaceae family. It is a clove-like herb native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. If we are writing about the characteristic of this amazing oil then the taste and smell of fenugreek seeds are similar to maple syrup. It has been used in cooking and as medicine.
How to Make It? and Know Properties of Fenugreek Oil
The Fenugreek oil is extracted using steam distillation method. It contains b-pinene, 2,5-dimethyl pyrazine, b-caryophyllene, Neryl acetate, a-selinene, geranial & more.
7 Incredible Benefits of Fenugreek Oil
1. Diabetes- Consuming fenugreek seed seems to lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
2. Menstrual cramps- The Fenugreek oil made from AOS Products also helps to reduce painful menstrual cramps.
3. Improve healthy Relations- This oil seems to improve the ability and interest to keep good relation, use this oil naturally help you. It seems to increase interest in your partner to keep a happy and pleasant life.
4. Improves kidney health- The components of this oil help to improve the functioning of the pancreas and kidneys. Lost health is also recovered with the help of this oil when you are using it regularly and as per necessary guidelines.
5. Improves hair- The compounds of the oil improve the strength of the hair and decrease the amount of dandruff. Massaging the mixture of Fenugreek oil on to scalp improves the shine and health of hair.
6. Improves skin- Mix Fenugreek oil with carrier oils and massage it over the skin, it helps to reduce itching and swelling.
7. Reduces weight- This oil has a dual effect which helps in the metabolism of body. It improves metabolic functioning and also decreases the need for food. The improved functions in the body use the nutrients in an effective manner, which provides optimum energy to the body. Hence, need for the food decreases which results in weight loss.
How to Check Purity of Fenugreek Oil? Learn Side Effects and More
➥ GC- MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry)
➥ Pure oil must contain “Zero artificial substances”.
➥ The oil must not greasy or oily. one of the unique points regarding the purity of the oil, we would like to share here is, if you are going to buy the oil directly from AOS Products Manufacturer, then you don't need to never check the purity of the oil.
You should Learn Some Side Effects of Fenugreek Oil:
➠ Fenugreek is generally safe for individual. A high dose of this oil may cause a significant drop in blood sugar. If you take diabetes medication then this oil can lead to hypoglycemia.
➠ It can reduce blood potassium levels. People taking medications that reduce blood potassium, including certain diuretics should avoid fenugreek.
Fenugreek Oil Buy Online at Best Price