Know All About Fenugreek Oil as How to make and Properties
The Fenugreek is an annual plant in Fabaceae family. It is a clove like herb native to Mediterranean region, southern Europe and western Asia. If we are writing about the characteristic of this amazing oil than the taste and smell of fenugreek seeds is similar to maple syrup. It has been used in cooking and as medicine.
How to make and properties of Fenugreek Oil?
The Fenugreek oil is extracted using steam distillation method. It contains b-pinene, 2,5-dimethylpyrazine, b-caryophyllene, neryl acetate, a-selinene and geranial & more.
7 Incredible Benefits of Fenugreek Oil
1. Diabetes- Consuming fenugreek seed seems to lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
2. Menstrual cramps- The Fenugreek oil helps to reduce painful menstrual cramps.
3. Improve sexual health- This oil seems to improve ability and interest in sex. Due to your Sexual issues you are unable to feel satisfaction, use this oil naturally help you. It seems to increase interest in sex in healthy younger females with low sex drive.
4. Improves kidney health- The components of this oil helps to improve functioning of the pancreas and kidneys. Lost health is also recovered with the help of this oil when you are using it regular and as per necessary guidelines.
5. Improves hair- The compounds of the oil improve the strength of the hair and decrease amount of dandruff. Massaging the mixture of fenugreek oil on to scalp improves the shine and health of hair.
6. Improves skin- Mix Fenugreek oil with carrier oils and massage it over the skin, it helps to reduce itching and swelling.
7. Reduces weight- This oil has a dual effect which helps in metabolism of the body. It improves the metabolic functioning and also decreases the need for food. The improved functions in the body use the nutrients in an effective manner, which provides optimum energy to the body. Hence, need for the food decreases which result to weight loss.
How to check purity of Fenugreek Oil
➥ GC- MS (Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry)
➥ Pure oil must contain “Zero artificial substances”.
➥ The oil must not greasy or oily.
You should Learn some Side Effects of Fenugreek Oil:
➠ Fenugreek is generally safe for individual. High dose of this oil may cause a significant drop in blood sugar. If you take diabetes medication then this oil can lead to hypoglycemia.
➠ It can reduce blood potassium levels. People taking medications that reduce blood potassium, including certain diuretics should avoid fenugreek.
Fenugreek Oil Buy Online at Best Price