What is Arachis Oil Used for?
The Arachis or Peanut oil is extracted from the seed of peanut plant. It is high in monounsaturated good fat and low in saturated bad fat. It is rich in fatty acids, contains oleic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid, behenic acid, lignoceric acid and ecosenoic acid. The unrefined Arachis oil contains vitamin E and minerals.
WHAT IS ARACHIS OIL USED FOR?
This oil primarily used as a laxative and given as an enema (Inserting liquid and gas into the rectum). This amazing oil of Arachis has been used in bulk in the following Industries as food, cosmetics and Pharmaceutical.
HOW TO CHECK PURITY OF ARACHIS OIL
1. “GC” (Gas Chromatography) is accurate but costly method to identify purity of the oil.
2. Paper test method can be used but this is not an official method and also not exact at all.
3. “NO any external substance” must be with the pure oil.
4. The oil must not be greasy or oily.
NUTRIENT FACTS OF ARACHIS OIL
- This oil is high in energy, its 10 g contains 884 calories.
- It can be used as cooking oil, its smoke point is 450 F, which allows for setting oil at high temperatures while deep frying the food.
- It has a very good lipid profile, contains saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- This is a stable cooking oil which has long shelf life.
7 INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF ARACHIS OIL. WHERE TO BUY ONLINE?
1. Heart health – It has the properties to reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol which helps to improve heart health.
2. Acne – It can be used to treat acne. Take a few drops of Arachis oil and mix it with 2-3 drops of lime oil then apply it over an acne-affected area of the skin.
3. Dandruff – Mix it with lemon juice and tea tree oil then apply it to the scalp. Leave it for 3 hours and then wash it out with shampoo.
4. Smooth lips – Our lips are the most delicate and sensitive skin of the body and are often left dull and rough. This oil can be massaged over the lips to make them smooth.
5. Hair health – This surprising oil is rich in vitamins E and D which help to keep our scalps hydrated and help to regrow damaged hair.
6. Antispasmodic – People with diabetes are advised to use Arachis oil on regular basis to increase their body’s insulin level. If you are facing imbalanced blood glucose levels, then you should serve it.
7. Stomach problems – This oil helps to cure stomach disorders like digestive problems, constipation, and diarrhea.
You Should Also read some Side Effects of Arachis Oil:
-Too much of this oil can have an opposite reaction leading to increase LDL Cholesterol.
- In some rare cases it may also lead to blockage of some arteries.
Arachis Oil Buy Online at Best Price