Arachis Oil is an annual & perennial flowering plant in pea family (leguminosae). Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) is a major food crop species of global importance and peanut or arachis oil is obtained from this species only. It grows best in sandy, loamy & clay soils which are well drained and grows best in warm sunny sheltered position, it cannot grow in shade.
Plant need hot dry conditions when it ripens. It grows up to 1 ft in height. Plant need hot dry conditions when it ripens. Peanut oil obtained from peanuts and is a mild tasting vegetable oil, available in refined, unrefined , cold pressed & roasted varieties.
It is also available as refined oil. It can extracted by cold pressing method of kernels of peanut (also called as arachis hypogaea).
Cold pressed peanut oil has a deep yellow color, nutty aroma & sweet taste and refined oil has a yellow color & neutral taste.
- It helps to lower blood glucose levels. Many lotions & creams contain peanut oil.
- It is useful in Hair Care, Like curing dandruff.
- It is used for general cooking.
- It can reduce Acne of skin if mixed with small amount of lime juice.
- It helps in protecting skin from blackheads.
- It is used for flavoring
- For frying foods, because it has a high smoke property.
- It is used as massage oil.
- It can act as a suspension agent for medicines & vitamins.
- It helps in maintaining healthy heart by maintaining healthy blood lipid profile.
- Improves blood flow because of linoleic acid present in peanut oil.
- It helps to maintain proper level of good cholesterol.
- It reduces High B.P
- It helps to prevent constipation, Digestive problems, diarrhea and other stomach problems.
- It strengthens the body.
- It is used to make soap by process of saponification.
- It could be used as a source fuel for diesel engine.
- Used in moisturizing lips.
Components: Its major components fatty acids are Oleic acid, linoleic acid& palmitic acid.
Blending: It blends well with other essential oils.
Safety & Precautions:
- It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
- Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
- If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
Anaphylaxis is a dangerous effect of peanut oil and can induce vomiting, chest congestion, pain in abdomen , swollen lips etc.
In case of Eye Contact: wash eyes thoughrougly with water
Skin Contact: wash with running wayer
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air
In-digested: Do not induce vomiting
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area.
AOS Product also offers:
Shop Pure and Natural quality of Arachis Oil only on brand name in India. We work as High Quality Arachis Oil Exporters in Africa, Middle east, Far East and other continental zone of the world. You may shop Arachis Oil BP or Arachis Oil USP or Arachis Oil Rectified quality only on AOS brand. We also called as Peanut Oil Manufacturers India. We also nominated as Indian Arachis Oil Suppliers in Mumbai, Bangalore, Lucknow, Pune etc.Visits here to know Wholesale price of Arachis Oil in India. Arachis Oil for Hair Loss only available in bulk stock to AOS. Visits here to Online Booking of Arachis Oil on India also.