What is Lavender Oil Good For?
Lavender is a miracle flower with enormous benefits. It mildly moisturizes skin and is labeled non-comedogenic” or “won't clog pores”. Due to the incredible properties antibacterial of lavender oil, it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate the pores. The purple flower is flawless for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts
Lavender Water is recognized to soothe & relax the skin, thus giving an immediate boost to the skin.
Benefits for Skin:
• Improves Natural Moisture of the Skin: Lavender has high contents of vitamin A. which helps to improves the moisture-holding capacity of the skin.
• Reduces Scars & Blemishes: Lavender to the rescue! Lavender Water is known to diminish the appearance of scars as it can rejuvenate ruined skin cells.
• Anti-Aging benefits: Lavender Water acts as a toner due to its high antioxidants properties. It firms the face, squeezes the pores, and diminishes wrinkles. It laxatives the toxins and eliminates free radicals, so giving a smooth and youthful-looking skin complexion. It can also reinstate the skin’s elasticity with daily application.
• Improve pH levels of the skin: Skin problems such as eczema, premature aging, dryness, acne, oily skin is often caused by unbalanced pH levels of the skin. By using Lavender water, put all these kinds of woe to rest, as it undoubtedly maintains the skin's pH levels, keeping it strong and nourished.
• Heals Wounds: Because of antiseptic characteristics, aid in a faster skin healing process and at the same time prevent the onset of any infection.
How to use lavender oil for Skin:
It can be applied on the skin with or without a carrier oil to form a lotion. If you’re applying it on a damaged part of the skin, it’s often best to use a cotton ball, which is cleaner than the fingers. For wrinkles & dry skin, please apply the oil directly with the hands.
Lavender oil can also be swallowed in pill form, or used as steam for aromatherapy. While lavender oil is relatively safe but still it can cause discomfort. Stop using the oil, if experience any negative side effects.
Lavender OIl Benefits for Hairs, Know How to Use for Hair Growth
• Promote Hair Growth: Lavender oils help to grow hairs thicker and faster as compared to the normal oils.
• It’s Antimicrobial: Lavender has antimicrobial properties too. Due to antimicrobial characteristics, it prevents bacteria and fungi from growing. When this oil is applied to hair or scalp, it may prevent common hair or scalp issues. It also helps to prevent itchy scalp or dandruff and even infections.
• Prevent or Kill Head Lice: it could help prevent head lice. It may even kill head lice.
• Help Curb Skin Inflammation: it is sometimes used as a home remedy for skin inflammation and burns. This oil can be good for scalp inflammation and dryness. Lavender oil can be used topically on skin inflammations and ulcers, with success. This oil reduces inflammation and speeds up the healing process.
• Calming Effect & Divine Fragrance: As an extra benefit, lavender has a wonderful smell. Its aroma/odor can literally calm down the nervous system. It experienced more relaxation, pleasure, and better moods after inhaling its fragrance.
➥ How to Use: The simplest way to use lavender oil for hair growth is, please add 2-3 drops of oil to the routine shampoo and wash your hair. It is good to massage the scalp for a minute longer for getting maximum effect.
Uses & Benefits of Lavender Oil
This oil is extracted from the lavender plant. It can be taken orally in the form of pills, applied to the skin, and breathed in through aromatherapy.
➠ Lavender oil for acne
➠ Soothes eczema and dry skin
➠ Lavender oil skin lightening
➠ Lavender oil for face wrinkles
➠ Anti-inflammatory ability
➠ Wound-healing properties
➠ Insect repellent
For using lavender oil to treat acne, please dilute it in coconut oil or another carrier oil and then apply it to the skin after washing the face. This oil can be used as a facial toner by mixing two drops of lavender oil with one teaspoon of witch hazel. It is good to soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over the face.
Lavender Essential Oil Where to Buy?
Thanks for read our blog. We AOS Products always provide you with unique quality and information about our essential oils. We are always happy to share and listen to feedback from your side. Since we are a reputed manufacturer of pure and Original Lavender oil in India. So, whenever you will come to buy from our website, you will get only 100% pure Oil. You can also check the quality and purity of Lavender oil with us. Any time you can write about our products & Service. Thanks
Buy Lavender Essential Oil Online