How to Use Juniper Berry Oil for Skin
You can add a few drops of this amazing oil to your skin cream to enjoy the beauty benefits and soothing scent. Juniper oil, often used in skincare, acts as a natural skin tonic and reduces the appearance of blemishes on the skin. Juniper essential oil can help treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema due to its antimicrobial properties.
Let us know Why Juniper Oil can be good for the Skin?
➥ Juniper essential oil can help remove common toxins such as uric acid, heavy metals, pollutants, and certain compounds and hormones that the body produces itself.
➥ This oil disinfects the air and heals kidney stones, inflammation, urinary tract infections, acne, eczema, other skin conditions, dandruff, etc.
➥ Juniper is also used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs) as well as kidney and bladder stones.
Topical Uses and Other Incredible Benefits of Juniper Berry Oil
- When applied topically, it produces heat on the skin, which can relieve muscle fatigue. Juniper oil can also reduce stretch marks and help with skin conditions that occur due to hormonal imbalances.
- Juniper oil can also be added to shampoo and conditioner to get rid of dandruff and help soften hair naturally. Juniper berry extract and juniper oil are used in cosmetics including lipstick, foundation, hair conditioners, bath oils, shower gels, eye shadow, and many other products.
- Whether you're looking for the best home cleaner or a natural antiseptic for skin or respiratory infections, juniper oil may be the answer.
- Today, this essential oil is most commonly used as a natural remedy for sore throats and respiratory infections, fatigue, body aches, and arthritis.
- This essential oil demonstrated antibacterial and anti-fungal activity against 16 species of bacteria, yeasts, yeasts, and dermatophytes, a type of fungus that grows on the skin and causes diseases like ringworm.
What the Properties of Juniper Oil affect our health? Know How
➠ Although the properties of juniper berries include a strengthening effect on the nerves, they are said to be psychologically uplifting during times of low energy, restlessness, and weakness.
➠ “The aromatic properties of all parts of the juniper tree are magical. Plague and various negative influences have been used against evil in many cultures, from the Latvians to the Chinese and the Pueblo Indians, which would seem to have some reason to consider the smell as beneficial in general to the plight of people.
➠ The health benefits of juniper essential oil may be related to its possible properties as a potential Antiseptic, Perspirant, anti-rheumatic, purifying, antispasmodic, stimulant, gastric, astringent, carminative, diuretic, irritant, wound healing, and tonic.
➠ For natural sleep, use juniper berry essential oil at home by spreading it throughout your bedroom, dab a little on your wrists (diluted with a carrier oil) or clothes for an invigorating scent, or add a few drops to your laundry detergent mixture so that the scent lingers on your clothes and sheets.
Buy Juniper Berry Oil Online at Best Price