Know About Hemp Seed Oil & How to Identify the Purity
HEMP SEED OIL:
It is the fastest growing plant on the earth, native to Central Asia and Indian Subcontinent. It’s other name is Industrial Hemp . It contains 44% alpha cellulose, 25% hemicellulose, 23% lignin, 4% (oil, proteins, amino acids, and pectin), and 1-2% ash. It contains three polyunsaturated fatty acids linoleic, alpha-linolenic and gamma-linolenic. It has been used in the pharma, cosmetic, and food industries.
It is extracted using “Cold Press” method.
- It is the oil of dark to clear light green color oil. The “GC” (Gas Chromatography) method is used to identify the purity of the oil. This is an exact but costly method.
- ‘Paper Test’ method can be used. This method is cost-free but not exact.
- The pure oil should not be greasy.
- The oil must contain “zero artificial substances.
Uses of Hemp Seed Oil in Pharma, Cosmetic & Food Industries
USES IN PHARMA:
1. Anti-inflammatory - This oil contains gamma-linolenic acid which is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It encourages skin cell generation. Hemp seed oil can help reduce inflammation. It can be applied directly to the painful area of the body. People with problems like psoriasis, acne, and eczema may find some relief by using Hemp soap.
2. Antibacterial - The oil has antibacterial properties which can help to destroy viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
3. Heart health - The oil is rich in linoleic acid which helps to reduce LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol. Lowering cholesterol levels helps to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease.
USES IN COSMETIC:
1. Skin - This oil has anti-aging properties. It may reduce scares and aging lines from the skin. It can moisturize and soothe the skin.
2. Hair - The oil is rich in omega-3,6 and 9. It is packed with fatty acids which are responsible for hair growth.
3. This oil is used in the production of soap, shampoo, and detergents.
USES IN FOOD:
This oil is rich in linoleic acid. According to a study taking Hemp Seed Oil into the diet may help to reduce LDL ‘bad’ cholesterol levels. It can be used in preparing sauces, margination, and hummus.
Side Effects of Hemp Seed Oil. Where to Buy Online?
➠ Some people may have skin irritation by using this oil. Before using this oil properly, apply a very small amount of the oil over a small area of the skin.
➠ Taking this oil by mouth may cause throat burn, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, slow heart rate, and hypertension.
Buy Hemp Seed Oil Online at Promotional Price