Would You like to Know Some Incredible benefits of Hemp Seed Oil?
Uses & Health benefits
- -Hemp seed oil is rich in gamma-linolenic acid which help soothe muscles, control inflammation. It also helps in arthritis, weight loss, and heart health.
- -Hemp seed oil is used in lip balm, lotions, and soaps.
- -It is perfect salad oil.
- -Massage with hemp oil products can improve blood circulation in head and brain.
- -It can be directly rubbed on the skin to treat cracked dry skin.
- -It is used in paint and lubricants.
- -It is blended with body oil, body lotion, body cream, and other personal care products.
- -Pure hemp oil made by AOS Products is also used in cooking though not suitable for high heat cooking.
- -It cures cancer as the essential and non-essential amino acids are present in abundance in oil.
- -All forms of plastic can be made using hemp oil.
- -It is called nature’s most perfectly balanced oil because it contains balanced 3:1 ratio of omega 5 to 3 essential fatty acid.
- -Hemp seed provides an adequate supply of anti-oxidant, vitamin and carotene vitamin, phytosterols, and numerous minerals.
- -It is a good source of chlorophyll.
Know What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seeds are the seeds of plant, Hemp is a general term used for high-growing varieties of plants. Hemp is grown in temperate zones as an annual cultivated plant and can reach up to a height of five-meter, hemp plant grows best in sandy loamy soil with good drainage throughout growing seasons.
Hemp is actually one of the most widely cultivated and diverse industrial crop in world. Its fibers are considered the longest and most durable of all-natural fibers. It can be grown without herbicides and pesticides. It was also one of the first plants to be spun into unusable fiber. It can be refined into a variety of products such as paper, rope, textile clothing, biodegradable plastics, paint animal feed, biofuel, etc. But they are commonly blended with other fibers such as flax, cotton, and silk as well as a virgin and recycled polyesters to make woven fabrics for apparel and furnishing furniture.
Hemp oil from seed becomes solid and can be used in the Manufacturing Industries for cooking and in plastics. Hemp seeds are high in proteins and a great source of iron. They can be eaten as raw ground into hemp meal, sprouted, or made into dried sprout powder, hemp seeds are used in making milk and tisanes.
Know About the Source of Hemp Seed Oil:
It is a good source of calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein, dietary fibers, B-vitamin, and minerals, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, essential fatty acids, oleic acid. Hemp oil is dark to clear light green in color, with a grassier flavor. Refined hemp seed oil is clear and colorless lacking, natural vitamins and antioxidants. Hemp is called a cash crop because of its incredible value. Hemp seed oil is grown for its fibers or its seeds. Hemp fibers are used in making rope for fabrics. Hemp was also commonly used to make soil canvas.
Pure Hemp has a texture similar to the linen. For clothing, hemp is mixed with lyocell. The most common use of hemp lines in buildings is by casting the hemp and linen mix while wet around the timber frame with temporary shuttering. A mixture of fiberglass, hemp fiber, kenaf, and flax has been used since 2002 to make composite panels for automobiles. Hemp grows fast and has a high quantity of cellulose. This quick return means that paper can be produced at a faster rate if hemp were used in place of wood.
Hemp paper does not require bleaching because it can be whitened with hydrogen peroxide. Hemp paper can be recycled up to 8 times, paper from hemp fiber resist decomposition and does not turn yellow or brownish. It is also one of the strongest fibers in the world. Hemp jewelry includes bracelets, neck-less, anklets, rings, watches, and other ornaments. The hemp comes in a variety of colors.
Know Classifications of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil Classifications:
Two types of stitches are used to create hemp jeweler half a knot and full knot stitches. Hemp can be used as a mop cap to clear impurities out of wastewater such as sewage, effluent, phosphorous, or another unwanted substance. Crops cultivated for fibers are densely sowed and hemp seeds for oil are planted further apart.
Leaves are compound and flowers are small and greenish-yellow. Maximum quality yield is obtained by harvesting soon after the plant reaches maturity, and fibers are obtained by subjecting stalks to a series of operations like Retting, drying, and crushing. Hemp oil is used in paints, varnishes soap, and edible oil, seeds chief use has been for caged bird feed.
Hemp seeds can be eaten raw, made into hemp milk used in baking and fresh leaves can be consumed in salads. India is one of the leading producers of hemp fiber. Hemp oil is extracted by the cold-pressed method in AOS Products Private Limited and this Oil is clear light green in color with a nutty flavor. Refined hemp-seed oil is clear and colorless.
Where to Buy Hemp Seed Oil Online