Hemp Seed Oil:
Hemp is general term used for high growing varieties of cannabis plant. Hemp is grown in temperate zones as an annual cultivated and can reach up to height of 5 mt, grows best in sandy loam soil with good drainage throughout growing season.
Specification of Hemp Seed Oil:
Cannabis sativa plant.
burlap, jute, abaca, ambary, bang, cannabis, fennel, flax, hashish, kef and kif.
HEMP SEED OIL HISTORY:
Ancient Chinese civilizations discovered that Hemp seed is an ideal source of food and nutrition (other useful oil with Nutrition) and high in vitamins, protein, amino acids and essential fatty acids. The hemp stalks and seeds were also cold pressed to make salves and hemp oil.
In industries hemp seed oil is used in paints, lubricants, inks, plastics and fuel. Hemp seed oil is used in the production of shampoos, soaps and detergents.The contains omega 6 to omega 3 essential fatty acids in 3:1 ratio. Hemp seed oil can also be used as a feed stock for the large scale production of biodiesel.
Hemp is called cash crop because of its incredible value. Hemp seed oil is grown for fiber or its seeds, crops cultivated for fiber are densely sowed and hemp seed for oil are planted further apart. Leaves are compound & flowers are small & greenish yellow. Maximum quality & yield are obtained by harvesting soon after plant reaches maturity. Fibers are obtained by subjecting stalks to series of operations like retting; drying & crushing. Hemp oil is used in paints, varnishes, soaps & as edible oil, seeds chief use has been for caged bird feed. Hemp seeds can be eaten raw made into hemp milk, used in baking. Fresh leaves can be consumed in salads. India is one of the leading producers of Hemp fiber.
Botanical Name: Cannabis sativa
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Hemp oil is obtained by cold pressing Hemp seed or Hemp plant.
It is dark to clear light green in color with nutty flavor. Darker the color, grassier the flavor. Refined Hemp seed oil is clear & colorless, lacking natural vitamins & antioxidants.
16 Incredible Health BENEFITS and USES:
- It is used in soaps.
- It is used in paints & lubricants.
- It is used in body care products like creams, lotions, shampoos etc.
- It can be rubbed directly on to skin to treat cracked, dry skin.
- It is blended into body oils, body creams, & other personal care products.
- Pure Hemp seed oil is used in cooking though not suitable for High heat cooking.
- It is perfect salad oil.
- It is a safe replacement for petroleum, as it is non- toxic, and does not harm environment.
- All forms of plastic can be made using Hemp oil.
- It is known as most unsaturated oil derived from plant kingdom.
- It is called Natures most perfectly balanced oil, because it contains balanced 3:1 ratio of omega 5 to omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Hemp seed oil also provides adequate supply of antioxidants vitamin E and Carotene Vitamin A, phytoesterols & no. of minerals- ca, k, mg, zn & Fe.
- It is a good source of chlorophyll.
- It cures cancer as the essential & non essential amino acids are present in abundance in oil.
- Massages with Hemp oil products can improve blood circulation in Head & Brain.
- It massage in Hair can improve the thickness & texture of Hairs.
- Avoid using it for frying because high heat breaks polyunsaturated fats into harmful per oxides.
- it can cause minor side effects in digestive system like diarrhea or abdominal cramping.
- Hemp oil contains high level of THC, which can cause Hallucinations or high anxiety.
- It can affect anticoagulant properties of platelets within blood, so people who are being treated for blood clotting deficiency should keep away from hemp oil supplements.
Where to buy pure Hemp Seed oil?
Pure and Natural form of Hemp Seed Oil only can derived on India's largest producing factory AOS Products. We provide only Natural quality of Hemp Seed Oil. Our manufactured Hemp Seed Oil will be 100% pure. Because we the largest Manufacturer in India. We work as Hemp Seed Oil Exporters from India. So if you think and want to know about of Hemp seed oil than you may shop with us.