Know Complete About Fennel Oil and Also Learn How to Check the Purity
The Fennel Oil is Extracted from ‘Foeniculum Vulgre’ which is known as common Fennel and is typically grown in vegetable and herb gardens for its anise-flavored foliage and seeds. The botanical name of Fennel is Foeniculum Vulgare. Foeniculum Vulgare is native to Southern Europe and the Mediterranean region.
This oil is made up of monoterpenes and chemical components known for their emerging and uplifting properties. It contains trans anethole 68.53% and estragole 10.42%, limonene 6.24%, fenchone 5.45% and more. Fennel oil is used in Pharma, Food, and Cosmetic industries.
EXTRACTION METHOD (How to Make?)
“Steam Distillation method” is used to extract Fennel oil.
➠ GC (Gas Chromatography) is the accurate but costly method to identify the purity.
➠ Paper test method can be used but this method is not an accurate method.
➠ Any artificial substance must not be in pure oil.
➠ The pure Fennel essential oil should not be greasy or oily.
Uses of Fennel Oil in Pharma, Cosmetic & Food Industries
KNOW USES IN PHARMA:
This oil is a rich source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and manganese which help to empower our health, repair tissues, and collagen synthesis. Its vitamin C work like an antioxidant in our body and protects against cellular damage of free radicals.
- It is rich in powerful antioxidants like chlorogenic acid, quercetin, and limonene which help to improve our health.
- The seeds of fennel may help to reduce appetite. Till now study results are conflicting and more study is needed to fully understand.
- The Fennel seed oil contains nutrients like magnesium, potassium, and calcium which helps to keep our heart healthy.
- Its powerful plant compounds may help to protect against chronic diseases, including cancer. According to animal studies, its seed extract may protect against liver and breast cancer.
- According to some research studies the fennel may increase milk secretion and weight gain in breastfeeding women.
- The remedy of the fennel oil is used for digestive complaints such as nausea, flatulence, constipation, colic, and vomiting.
This oil is widely used in perfumes, fragrances, creams, shampoos, and massage oils, and more.
Fennel oil is a powerful flavoring agent and it has been used widely in the food industry. It is used in different products such as beverages, bread, pickles, and chees.
Read About Capsicum Oleoresin Food Grade
Side Effects of Fennel Seed Oil. Where to Buy Online?
- The high dose of the oil may cause diarrhea, vomiting & heartburn, etc. So, before taking it, first, take advice from your doctors.
- Fennel may be the cause of skin irritations. So, if you are feeling after using such issues, wash with fresh water and take immediate help from your doctors.
Buy 100% pure Fennel Oil Online