Know Benefits of Capsicum Oleoresin, Safety and Side Effects
It is an organic substance, it is a mixture of oil
and resin that is obtained from the plant. Capsicum Oleoresin is too much-concentrated substance. The oleoresin is extracted from the solvent
extraction method. This amazing product has longer shelf life due to lower
moisture content and it can be easily carried or transported due to its
concentrated form. It is commonly used as a culinary spice. Due to the
presence of capsaicin, in capsicum oleoresin, it has toxicological and
Capsicum oleoresin is also called as Oleoresins of capsicum, Chili oleoresin, Capsicum Longum resin, Cayenne pepper resin. It belongs to the Solanaceae family. It has a pungent aroma; it is a homogeneous liquid that is yellowish to brownish in color.
What does Oleoresin Mean?
Oleoresin is a natural organic product, that is made up of bioactive metabolites. It is a resin-like liquid obtained from the plant. It is the true essence of spices and can replace whole species. It is obtained from the plant by solvent extraction method.
6 Surprising Benefits & Uses of Capsicum Oleoresin:
1 · It is amazing for increasing the metabolism of the body, it burns the
extra calories, it lowers the triglycerides level in blood stream
2 · It is a rich source of vitamins C and A. Due to the presence of vitamins, it exhibits antioxidant properties, thus preventing the free moving radicals.
3 · It is also used to treat cardiac problems like bronchial asthma, cataract, and osteoarthritis.
4 · The capsaicin present in capsicum blocks the transmission
of pain to the spinal cord. It is amazing for those having post-operative trauma.
5 · The capsicum oleoresin also uses to treat cancer. It has anti-cancer properties.
6 · It is also used to treat digestive issues. It helps in digestion and it also has laxative properties.
Capsicum Oleoresin Extract Uses, Safety and Benefits:
Source By: Nutriment
View at: https://nootriment.com/capsicum-oleoresin/
What is Capsicum Oleoresin Good for?
Capsicum Oleoresin has Anti-inflammatory and Anticancer Properties.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which control the free radical.
- It also contains Sulphur compound, which is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- It is also use to treat heart conditions.
- Due to the presence of capsaicin in capsicum oleoresin, it is used to treat painful joints.
- It reduces the painful sensation. It is also used to treat neuropathic pain.
- Due to its antioxidant effect it is used to treat cancer, the enzyme present in capsicum oleoresin is used to treat gastric and esophagus ulcers.
- Capsicum oleoresin activates the TRPV1 receptor, it is the main mechanism of action of capsaicin.
Know Side Effect of Capsicum Oleoresin. Where to Buy Online?
• It can cause blurred vision when taken in a high dose.
• It can cause tiredness or weakness and pain in the legs and arms.
• It increases the heartbeat.
• It can cause bloating, and swelling in arms, hands, and lower leg.
• It can cause numbness or tingling sensation.
• It can cause eye irritation and throat irritation.
• It can cause internal bleeding.
• It affects diabetes also.
• It can spike blood pressure when consumed in a high dose.
• Don’t use capsicum on damaged or broken skin.
• Pregnant women and feeding mothers avoid the use of capsicum oleoresin.
• It can cause gain or loss of weight.
Buy Capsicum Oleoresin Online