What does Ginger Essential Oil Help With?
Ginger is a plant with flowers whose rhizome, ginger root, or ginger are broadly used as spice and medicine. Ginger oil is also known as ‘Oil of Empowerment’, the bionomical name is ‘Zingiber Officinale Roscoe’. Containing a wide range of vitamins, it is the powerhouse of nutrients.
What is the Extraction Process of Ginger Oil?
Steam distillation is the best process to distillate ginger oil.
GC (Gas Chromatography) and paper test is the methods to identify the purity of Ginger oil.
Uses of Ginger Oil in Pharma, Cosmetic & Food Industries
1. Uses as antiseptic, laxative, stimulant, carminative, expectorant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-nausea, appetite-boosting, circulatory, diuretic, detoxifying, immunity-boosting, tonic, sudorific, etc.
1. Properties of detoxifying and digesting facilitate the elimination of toxins boost digestions.
2. For weight gaining, Ginger oil enhances appetite.
3. Its analgesic property is known to soothe and reduce aches and inflammation, thus benefits are in complaints such as headache, migraines, arthritis, back pain, and contraction of the uterus.
4. Ginger oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve arthritis problems.
1.Repairs damaged skin, restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
2. Uses in hair, its antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties contribute to cleanness and remove dandruff. By enhancing circulation it is known for healthier hair growth.
3. Makes an effective aphrodisiac, as its uplifting and comforting scent enhances feelings of self-assurance, courage and sensuality.
1. Have a property of anti-microbial food preservative, that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
2. Uses as a spice for its flavoring and digestive properties.
3. Widely uses as flavor in a cake, cookies, biscuits and ginger snap, etc.
How to Use & Side Effects of Ginger Oil
HOW TO USE:
1. Diffuser- A great way to add a pleasing scent to a room.
2. Steam inhalation- Add a few drops in steaming water, drape a towel over the head, keep your eyes close and position your head over the steaming bowl and inhale deeply.
3. Rub over skin- Ginger oil is an anti-oxidant oil, can be used to help preserve the skin. Mind how someone’s skin tolerates it then rub the oil wherever feels pain.
➠ Avoid if someone have a hypersensitivity.
➠ In the case of eating raw garlic heartburn, burning in the mouth or throat, nausea and vomiting, etc are the common side effects.
➠ In case of overdose contact to poison control center immediately.
➠ Ginger oil is very concentrated and should not be applied to the skin undiluted. It can lead to irritation or other reactions.
Buy Ginger Oil at best Price Online