Learn Numerous Benefits of Black Seed Oil and More
The black seed oil is also called the seed of blessing, it is obtained from the seed of the Nigella sativa, it is a shrub that has many health and beauty benefits, it is a versatile oil use for self-care. It is native to Eastern Europe and southwestern Asia. The black seed oil is full of fatty acid.
The common name of the plant is black cumin. It has many health benefits it is used to treat diabetes, asthma, blood pressure, hypertension, and weight loss. The main component of the black seed oil is thymoquinone, which has antioxidant properties. Black seeds oil is rich in phytonutrients, and essential fatty acids and contains good amounts of various minerals and vitamins such as phosphorus, copper, zinc, and iron.
Is Black Seed Oil being Good for Skin?
The black seed oil having antioxidant properties, it prevents the free radical responsible for fine line and wrinkles. Due to the presence of palmitic acid, it has emollient properties, it hydrates the skin and moisturizes the skin. Due to the presence of stearic acid, it has cleansing properties, it removes dirt and excess sweat from the skin, and it softens the skin. Due to the presence of oleic acid, it softens the skin and provides radiance to the skin, prevents premature aging, and fine lines, and boosts immunity. Due to the presence of linoleic acid in black seed oil, it has anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to treat acne. It also maintains skin elasticity and softness.
Is Black Seed Oil Good for Hairs?
This amazing nowadays very fruitful for skin, due to the presence of stearic acid, it supports the hair health, it protects the hairs from damage. It also has cleansing properties, it eliminates sweat, dirt, and excess sebum from hair and skin. The presence of oleic acid promotes hair growth and makes the hair strong and long. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. The presence of palmitic acid in black seed oil makes the hairs soft without a sticky residue. Due to the presence of linoleic acid in black seed oil, it is used to retain the moisture in hairs and makes the hairs smooth.
What is Black Seed Oil Used For? Know 8 Incredible Way to Use It
- Due to the presence of thymoquinone, it is a compound having antioxidant properties. It supports the immune system.
- It promotes clear skin due to its antioxidant property, it helps to prevent the free radicals responsible for fine lines and wrinkles.it also has the cleansing property, it cleans deep pores and removes acne and dark sport from the skin.
- Conditioning of hairs and scalp: black seed oil is good for hairs and scalp health. It is used to nourish the hair follicles and Treat dry itchy skin of the scalp. The presence of omega 3, 6, and 9, promotes hair growth also.
- Black seed oil supports the blood sugar level; it also controls insulin production.
- This incredible oil also helps to treat gut infections; it is like oregano oil and supports the gut environment.
- This oil is used to treat asthma, congestion, allergy reaction, and eczema.
- This oil has antibacterial properties; it is effective against specific strains of bacteria.
- This oil is used to control the cholesterol level, it also helps to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride level.
Researchers say there are several unique Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil
By: Lana Butner
View at https://www.verywellhealth.com/health-benefits-of-black-seed-oil-89421
Black Seed Oil Side Effects and Precautions
• Dilute the oil before use, otherwise it can cause allergic reaction.
• High doses of black seed oil can damage the kidney and liver.
• If you are taking Cytochromes p 450 because it inhibits the Cytochromes enzyme.
• It can cause stomach pain, constipation and vomiting.
• Pregnant women and breast feeding women must avoid the use of black seed oil.
• Avoid the use of oil near eyes, nostril and sensitive body part.
Buy Black Seed Oil Online