What is Black Seed Oil?
The black seed oil is also called seed of blessing, it is obtained from the seed of the Nigella sativa, it is a shrub having many health and beauty benefits, it is a versatile oil use for self-care. It is native of Eastern Europe and southwestern Asia. The black seed oil is full of fatty acid.
The common name of plant is black cumin. It has many health benefits like it is used to treat diabetes, asthma, blood pressure, and hypertension and weight loss. The main component of black seed oil is thymoquinone, it has antioxidant properties. Black seeds oil are rich in phytonutrients, essential fatty acid and contain good amounts of various minerals and vitamins such as phosphorus, copper, zinc, and iron.
Is black seed oil being good for skin?
The black seed oil having antioxidant properties, itprevents the free radical responsible for fine line and wrinkles. Due to the presence of palmitic acid it has emollient properties, it hydrates the skin and moisturize the skin. Due to the presence of stearic acid it has cleansing properties, it removes the dirt, excess of sweat from the skin, it softens the skin. Due to the presence of oleic acid, itsoftens the skin and provide the radiance to skin, it prevents the premature aging, fine lines and boost the immunity. Due to the presence of linoleic acid in black seed oil, it has anti-inflammatory property, it is used to treat acne. It also maintains the skin elasticity and softness.
Is Black Seed Oil Good for Hairs?
Black seed oil is amazing for skin, due to the presence of stearic acid, itsupports the hair health, it protects the hairs from damage. It also has cleansing properties, it eliminates the sweat, dirt and excess of sebum from hair and skin. Due to the presence of oleic acid it promotes the hair growth and makes the hairs strong and long. It also eliminates the dandruff from the scalp. Due to the presence of palmitic acid in black seed oil, it makes the hairs soft without sticky residue. Due to the presence of linoleic acid in black seed oil, it is used to retain the moisten in hairs and makes the hairs smooth.
What is Black Seed Oil Used For?
- Due to the presence of thymoquinone, it is a compound having antioxidant properties. It supports the immune system.
- It promotes the clear skin due to its antioxidant property, it helps to prevent the free radical responsible for fine line and wrinkle.it also has the cleansing property, it cleans the deep pore and remove acne and dark sport from the skin.
- Conditioning of hairs and scalp: black seed oil is good for hairs and scalp health. It is used to nourish the hair follicles and Treat dry itchy skin of scalp. Due to the presence of omega 3, 6 and 9, it promotes the hair growth also.
- Black seed oil supports the blood sugar level; it also controls the insulin production.
- Black seed oil also helps to treat gut infections; it is like a oregano oil who support the gut environment.
- Black seed oil is used to treat asthma, congestion, allergy reaction and eczema.
- Black seed oil has antibacterial properties; it is effective against specific strains of bacteria.
- Black seed oil is use to control the cholesterol level, it also helps to reduce the cholesterol and triglyceride level.
Researcher say there are several unique Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil
View at: https://www.verywellhealth.com/health-benefits-of-black-seed-oil-89421
Black Seed Oil Side Effects and Precautions
• Dilute the oil before use, otherwise it can cause allergic reaction.
• High doses of black seed oil can damage the kidney and liver.
• If you are taking cytochrome p 450 because it inhibits the cytochrome enzyme.
• It can cause stomach pain, constipation and vomiting.
• Pregnant women and breast feeding women must avoid the use of black seed oil.
• Avoid the use of oil near eyes, nostril and sensitive body part.
Buy Black Seed Oil Online