Black Seed OilAOS158
It is the annual flowering plant belongs to family Ranunculaceae. It is native to south and southwest Asia. It has numerous black color seed which is present in several follicles. It has pale blue and white color flowers. This amazing oil is used for the treatment of headache, toothache, nasal congestion, intestinal worms, and pink eye (conjunctivitis). We are Top-Notch Black Seed Oil Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter from India. So, visit our page know Specifications, check our business Certificates and if you have any query, you can Quote Us.
All About Black seed oil (Kalonji Oil, Nigella Sativa):
It is the annual flowering plant belongs to family Ranunculaceae. It is native to south and southwest Asia. It has numerous black color seed which is present in several follicles. It has pale blue and white color-flowers. Black seeds oil is used for the treatment of headache, toothache, nasal congestion, intestinal worms and pink eye (conjunctivitis).
Now Check Specification:
Black seed Oil
black caraway, black seed, black cumin, fennel flower, nigella, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, and kalanji.
Empirical Formula(Linoleic acid)
Molecular Weight(Linoleic acid)
Black Seed Oil History:
The Prophet Mohammed proclaimed that this unique oil could cure “anything but death”. Black seed oil has been into usage since ancient times, over 2000 yrs. It was discovered in the tom of King Tut. Black seed is also known as Nigella sativa. It is popularly known for its potential usage in production of new medicines for various health conditions. The key component of this Black Seed Oil is THMOQUINONE, due to which it is called to as a Miracle herb. It has anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective , anticancer and antioxidant properties.
How to Make?
It is obtains cold pressing of seeds of Nigella Sativa belongs to family Ranunculaceae. Pure Black seed oil is clear green to brown color liquid. It has characteristic odor of this carrier oil.
Description based on COA:
Botanical name : Nigella Sativa
Common name : kalongi, fennel flower and black caraway
Parts used : black seeds
Color : Clear green to brown color liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odor of black seed
Shelf life : two years
Density : 0.900 to 0.930
Acid value : less than 5.0
Saponification value : 150 to 170
Iodine value : 125 to 145
Solubility : insoluble in water and soluble in hexane
Storage : In well fitted container in cool and dry place
Black Seed oil contains; Calcium, iron, thymoquinone, linoleic acid, nigellone, oleic acid, potassium, zinc, selenium, magnesium. And Selected vitamins for example vitamin A, vitamin B, niacin, vitamin B2 and vitamin C.
20 Incredible Uses and Benefits of Black Seed Oil:
- It is used in headache and toothache.
- It is inhibited the intestinal worms.
- Black seeds oil is cure nasal congestion.
- It inhibited the microbial and parasites growth of the body.
- It is used for the treatment of conjunctivitis of eyes.
- It is used in constipation and dysentery.
- Natural Black seeds oil is used for the treatment of diarrhea and colic.
- It is used in cold, flu and swine flu.
- It is used for the treatment of respiratory disorder.
- It is used in asthma, cough, bronchitis and emphysema.
- It is used for the treatment of cancer.
- It is boosting of immune system of the body.
- It is lowering the blood pressure.
- It is reducing the cholesterol level of the body.
- It is inhibited the joint pain of the body.
- It has anti inflammatory effects that help in treating acne and psoriasis.
- It has anti bacterial properties that help to treat the staphylococcal skin infections.
- It has anti fungal properties that inhibit the growth of Candida albicans.
- It has anti cancer properties.
- It has therapeutic qualities, therefore useful in the treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, ulcers and other gastrointestinal issues.
Safety and precautions:-
Black seeds oil is contraindicated during pregnancy.
Where to buy pure Black Seed Oil?
AOS Products offer high quality of the oil in India. We are No. 1 Indian Manufacturers for black seed oil. We work as Trustworthy Exporters from India. We are Delhi NCR based Manufacturers. We also function as Black seed oil manufacturer at Wholesale Price. Visits here and find Best Price of Black seed oil and Buy on-line pure Oil of Black seed. Present time we are certified Manufacturer and Exporter by ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL. So If you are doing as buyers/Importers from Egypt, Middle east, United Arab emirates (UAE) you may shop with Us. It is blend well with cedarwood oil, rosemary oil, Camphor and Eucalyptus oil etc.