Black Seed OilAOS158
It is the annual flowering plant belonging to the family Ranunculaceae. It is native to south and southwest Asia. It has numerous black color seed which is present in several follicles. It has pale blue and white color flowers. This amazing oil is used for the treatment of headaches, toothache, nasal congestion, intestinal worms, and pink eye (conjunctivitis). We are the Most Reliable, Reputable, and Trusted Black Seed Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters from India. We make the oil as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade, So, visit our page to know the Specifications, check our business Certificates and if you have any queries, you can Quote Us @ email@example.com
Black Seed Oil BP, USP Grade (British and United States Pharmacopoeia)
This incredible oil also called Kalonji Oil and Nigella Sativa oil. It is the annual flowering plant belonging to the family Ranunculaceae. It is native to south and southwest Asia. It has numerous black color seed which is present in several follicles. It has pale blue and white color-flowers. Black seeds oil is used for the treatment of headache, toothache, nasal congestion, intestinal worms and pink eye (conjunctivitis).
Know Specification of the Oil:
Black seed Oil
black caraway, black seed, black cumin, fennel flower, nigella, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, and kalanji.
Empirical Formula (Linoleic acid)
Molecular Weight (Linoleic acid)
Black Seed Oil History:
The Prophet Mohammed proclaimed that this unique oil could cure “anything but death”. Black seed oil has been in use since ancient times, over 2000 years. It was discovered in the Tom of King Tut. Black seed is also known as Nigella sativa. It is popularly known for its potential usage in the production of new medicines for various health conditions. The key component of this Black Seed Oil is THMOQUINONE, due to which it is called a Miracle herb. It has anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anticancer, and antioxidant properties.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)
It is obtained cold pressing of seeds of Nigella Sativa belongs to family Ranunculaceae. Pure Black seed oil is clear green to brown color liquid. It has a characteristic odor of this carrier oil.
Description based on COA:
Botanical name: Nigella Sativa
Common name: kalongi, fennel flower and black caraway
Parts used: black seeds
Color: Clear green to brown color liquid
Perfumery note: Characteristic odor of black seed
Shelf life: two years
Density: 0.900 to 0.930
Acid value: less than 5.0
Saponification value: 150 to 170
Iodine value: 125 to 145
Solubility: insoluble in water and soluble in hexane
Storage: In a well-fitted container in cool and dry place
Black Seed oil contains; Calcium, iron, thymoquinone, linoleic acid, nigellone, oleic acid, potassium, zinc, selenium, magnesium. And Selected vitamins for example vitamin A, vitamin B, niacin, vitamin B2, and vitamin C.
20 Incredible Uses and Benefits of Black Seed Oil:
- It is used in headache and toothache.
- It is inhibited intestinal worms.
- Black seed oil is cure nasal congestion.
- It inhibited the microbial and parasite growth of the body.
- It is used for the treatment of conjunctivitis of the eyes.
- It is used in constipation and dysentery.
- Natural Black seeds oil is used for the treatment of diarrhea and colic.
- It is used in colds, flu, and swine flu.
- It is used for the treatment of respiratory disorders.
- It is used in asthma, cough, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- It is used for the treatment of cancer.
- It boosts the immune system of the body.
- It is lowering blood pressure.
- It is reducing the cholesterol level of the body.
- It inhibits the joint pain of the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects that help in treating acne and psoriasis.
- It has anti-bacterial properties that help to treat the staphylococcal skin infections.
- It has anti-fungal properties that inhibit the growth of Candida albicans.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- It has therapeutic qualities, therefore useful in the treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, ulcers and other gastrointestinal issues.
Safety and precautions:-
Black seeds oil is contraindicated during pregnancy.
Where to buy pure Black Seed Oil?
AOS Products offer high quality of the oil in India. We are the No. 1 Indian manufacturer of black seed oil. We work as Trustworthy Exporters from India. We are Delhi NCR-based Manufacturers. We manufacture this amazing oil in Food, Cosmetic, and Pharmaceutical Grade at Wholesale Prices. Visit here and find Best Price of Black seed oil and buy pure Oil of Black seed. At present time we are certified Manufacturers and Exporters by ISO, GMP, HACCP, and HALAL. So If you are looking for this oil to buy in bulk quantity from Argentina, the United States, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Egypt, the Middle East, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and wherever you are from, don't delay, visit our contact us form and write us. It is blended well with cedar-wood oil, rosemary oil, Camphor and Eucalyptus oil, etc.