What is Neroli Oil?
➥ The oil is obtained from the flowers of bitter orange trees. It is also known as orange blossom oil. The oil is obtained from the flower by steam distillation process. Neroli essential oil has a strong floral scent. The oil is originated from Tunisia Egypt.
➥ The common name of the neroli is Sour orange, Bigarade orange, Bitter orange, Seville orange. The neroli belongs to Rutaceae family. The tree is 5 to 7-meter-high; leaves are green in color.
➥ The flowering period of the plant is April to June. It is used to treat acne and several skin conditions. It rejuvenates and moisturize the skin.
How to use neroli oil?
➼We can use the oil by aromatherapy, it has sweet and spicy aroma, neroli essential oil is also sometimes used as an ingredient in cologne, cream, perfume, lotion, massage oil, and candles.
➼You can apply on skin topically for inflammation and other skin condition. We can also use the oil in a diffuser and spritzer.
➼You can also add few drops of oil in your bath tub. You can also inhale the oil by aromatherapy, we can also apply the oil into a facial steamer to inhale.
➼The neroli oil blends with ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender oil, lemon, mandarin, myrrh, orange, Benzoin, chamomile, clary sage, coriander, frankincense oil and geranium. Diffuse neroli essential oil in your office and home to clean the air and breathe in its due to its anti-germ properties.
What are the Health Benefits of Neroli Oil?
There are many health benefits of oil, especially for skin.
• It rejuvenates the skin; it promotes the natural process of cell regeneration.
• Due to its antioxidant effect it protect the skin from fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps to treat the acne, due to its antibacterial properties, it controls the free radical, it also helps to reduce the swelling due to acne.
• It has a calming effect, which induce the sleep. It helps to treat the insomnia.
• It helps to treat the stress and depression and anxiety, it relax the mind when you inhale the neroli oil.
• It helps to treat the inflammation and reduce the pain.
• It also helps to treat menopause symptom.
• It also helps in lowering of blood pressure, and cortisol level.
Health Benefits of Neroli Essential Oil
BY: Cathy Wong
View at: https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-neroli-essential-oil-88787
Does Neroli Oil Tighten the Skin?
It is good for skin, it tightens the skin, the main component of oil is citral which having regenerative property. It improves the resilience, which gives anti-aging properties. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, that is the reason neroli oil helps to prevent the bacterial infection on skin hence prevents the acne it also helps to treat the inflammation due to acne due to its anti-inflammatory property. It also has antioxidant properties, which helps to prevent the skin aging process by controlling the free radical responsible for cell damage. It prevents the fine lines and wrinkles. The oil has regenerating properties, it also helps to treat the skin acne, eczema and psoriasis. It tones the skin. Mix the neroil oil with carrier oil and use it topically on skin leave the oil on skin overnight and then wash the face with water in morning.