What is Jasmine Essential Oil?
➠ Jasmine essential oil is obtained from the flowers of jasmine, and it has many scientific names like Jasminum grandiflorum and Jasminumofficinale. You can know here the chief components of jasmine Absolute oil are ceosol, benzaldehyde, indole, benzoic acid, nerol, gamma terpineol, methyl anthranilate, benzyl acetate, nerolidol, isophytol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, linalool, p-cresol and phytol.
➠ The flowers have sweet, pleasing, and romantic fragrance, which is very common in flowers that bloom only at night. The jasmine flowers are symbol of love,this flower blooms only at night and the fragrance of flowers makes the atmosphere beautiful and romantic.
What is jasmine absolute essential oil used for?
jasmine oil has antiseptic properties that wonderful in treating skin infections. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to treat psoriasis and many skin conditions.
· It is antidepressant in nature, it helps to treat depression, tension, and stress.
· It has antiseptic property, which helps to treat skin conditions like small wounds and cuts.
· It also works as antispasmodic, helps to treat stomach pain.
· It also helps in menopause, helps to reduce the discomfort and pain during menopause.
· It has sedative properties, helps to treat insomnia by relaxing the mind.
· It is an antioxidant in nature, helps to boost the immune system.
Jasmine Absolute is amazing for skin also helps to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
· It also helps to reduce weight, promote the oral health.
· It also stimulates sex desire. It has aphrodisiac property, it also helps to treat the premature ejaculation, frigidity and other sexual disorders.
· It also helps heal to the several types of problems such as sexual disorders, premature ejaculation, frigidity and impotence and more.
What is the Difference Between Jasmine Absolute and Jasmine Oil?
It is highly concentrated essential oil, obtained from the petals of the jasmine sambacflower. They are extracted by solvent method. It has an exquisitely floral aroma. It is used in perfumes, used in aromatherapy, it is aphrodisiac in nature. Jasmine absolute blend with cinnamon, clary sage, galbanum, geranium, grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, palmarosa, lime oil, rose, rosewood and patchouli.
Jasmine Essential Oil:
It is an essential oil obtained from whole flower of the jasmine, it is also called as jasminunofficinale. It is famous for its sweet aroma; it is also used in perfumes. It is used to treat stress, anxiety, depression and fatigue. It is also used to treat insomnia. An essential oil is a pure oil, obtained from steam distillation process, essential oils are used for therapeutic purposes.
13 Impressive Health Benefits of Jasmine Absolute, you can learn via the following Link
View at: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-jasmine-essential-oil.html
By: Meenakshi Nagdeve
How to Use Jasmine Oil?
The oil can be used in many ways:
• In bath:
Add few drops of jasmine oil to your bath tub, it can also be inhaled or can be absorbed by skin.
Add few drops of oil in steaming water, inhale the steam by placing a towel over your head to keep the steam contained, breathe the steam deeply.
Mix few drops of carrier oil in jasmine oil and massage the oil on your body.
• Diffusers & Burners:
It is also used as an air freshener; it purifies the air. It is used in diffuser and burners.