What is Fennel Oil Good for?
• Fennel oil is used as a flavoring agent, it can be added in sweet dishes, it enhances the taste and flavor of food.
• It also helps in digestion, usually we take fennel after a heavy meal to help indigestion.
• It also increases the metabolism, helps in liver function helps in treating bloating.
• Fennel seed oil helps in healing the wound, it has an antibacterial effect that helps in treating skin infections and small cuts.
• Fennel seed oil also has antioxidant properties, it promotes the function of the immune system and also helps to fight free radicals responsible for fine lines and wrinkles.
• It also increases the metabolism and thus helps in weight reduction by suppressing the appetite.
• This amazing oil helps in the formation of a blood clot.
• It increases the production of milk in lactating mothers.
• It also has anti-diabetic properties and helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
Is fennel oil good for skin?
It provides the vitamins to your skin thus helps in glowing skin. This oil helps in treating skin cellulite. It also has astringent properties which tone the skin and clean the skin deeply. This oil is amazing for oily skin, as it absorbs the dirt and bacteria responsible for acne. It helps in clearing the dark spot and leaves the skin bright. It also has antioxidant properties which prevent the skin from free radicals thus helping to control fine lines and wrinkles. It also provides a moisturizer to the skin.
Fennel Seed Essential Oil: Anticipating Spring
View at: https://www.organicspamagazine.com/fennel-seed-essential-oil-anticipating-spring/
Is Fennel Seed Oil Good for Hairs?
Fennel seed oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, which is amazing for hair and scalp health. It gives strength to hair. Fennel oil is rich in minerals like vitamin C, phosphorus calcium, magnesium, and iron. It gives strength to hair follicles by giving nutrition to the scalp. It stimulates hair growth due to its antioxidant properties. It stimulates hair growth by controlling the free radicals which are toxic to your hair.
Fennel seed oil is rich in molybdenum, copper, pantothenic acid, iron, folate, iron, and niacin that stimulate hair growth. Due to the presence of vitamin C in this amazing oil, it prevents oxidative stress which is due to oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Fennel seed oil also provides moisturizer to your hair, its antimicrobial and Antioxidant properties tone the hair and scalp. Due to the presence of ethanol, n-butanol, and ether content in this oil is used for treating dandruff and eczema.
How to use fennel seed oil?
There are many ways to use fennel seed oil, it is the source of copper, iron, potassium, and zinc.
1• For digestive relief: Rub the oil on your stomach and bottom of your feet, we can also use carrier oil, it will help to prevent the evaporation of oil.
2• For gums and teeth: Take one or two drops of essential oil placed on your toothbrush during brushing of teeth, its antimicrobial effect helps to fight with teeth decay.
3• For upset stomach: Take one or two drops of oil in warm water or glass it will give relieve stomach pain.
4• For relaxation: Mix one or two drops of fennel essential oil with two drops of lavender oil and carrier oil, and apply on your neck, chest, and hands.
5• For diarrhea: If you are facing diarrhea problem then add one or two drops of fennel oil to a cup of peppermint tea. It treats diarrhea and also gives relief from stomach pain.
6• For hydration: Add one drop of fennel oil and one drop of orange oil to eight ounces of water, it is a good method to hydrate the body.
Where to Buy Fennel Oil Online