What is Fennel Oil Good for?
• Fennel oil is used as a flavoring agent, it can be added in sweet dishes, it enhances the taste and flavor of food.
• It also helps in digestion, usually we take fennel after a heavy meal to help indigestion.
• It also increases the metabolism, helps in liver function helps in treating bloating.
• Fennel oil helps in healing the wound, it has an antibacterial effect that helps in treating skin infection and small cuts.
• Fennel oil also has antioxidant properties, it promotes the function of the immune system and also helps to fight with free radicals responsible for fine lines and wrinkles.
• It also increases the metabolism and thus helps in weight reduction by suppressing the appetite.
• Fennel oil helps in the formation of a blood clot.
• It increases the production of milk in lactating mothers.
• It also has anti-diabetic property, helps to reduce the blood sugar level.
Is fennel oil good for skin?
Fennel oil provides the vitamins to your skin thus helps in glowing skin. Fennel oil helps in treating skin cellulite. It also has astringent properties which tone the skin and clean the skin deeply. Fennel oil is amazing for oily skin, as it absorbs the dirt and bacteria responsible for acne. It helps in clearing the dark sport and leave the skin bright. It also has antioxidant properties which prevent the skin from fee radical thus helps to control fine line and wrinkles. It also provides the moisturizer to skin.
Fennel Seed Essential Oil: Anticipating Spring
View at: https://www.organicspamagazine.com/fennel-seed-essential-oil-anticipating-spring/
Is Fennel Seed Oil Good for Hairs?
Fennel seed oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, this is amazing for hair and scalp health. It gives strength to hairs. Fennel oil is rich in minerals like vitamin C, phosphorus calcium, magnesium, and iron. It gives strength to hair follicles by giving nutrition to the scalp. It stimulates hair growth due to its antioxidant properties. It stimulates the hair growth by controlling the free radical which are toxic for your hairs.
Fennel seed oil is rich in molybdenum, copper, pantothenic acid, iron, folate, iron, and niacin that stimulate hair growth. Due to the presence of vitamin C in fennel seed oil, it prevents oxidative stress which is due to oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Fennel seed oil also provides moisturizer to your hairs, its antimicrobial and Antioxidants properties tone the hair and scalp. Due to the presence of ethanol, n-butanol and ether content in fennel oil is used for treating dandruff and eczema.
How to use fennel seed oil?
There are many ways to use the fennel seed oil, it is the source of copper, iron, potassium and zinc.
1• For digestive relief: Rub the oil on stomach and bottom of your feet, we can also use carrier oil, it will help to prevent the evaporation of oil.
2• For gums and teeth: Take one or two drops of essential oil place on your tooth brush during brushing of teeth, its antimicrobial effect helps to fight with teeth decay.
3• For upset stomach: Take one or two drops of oil in warm water of glass it will give relief in stomach pain.
4• For relaxation: Mix one or two drops of fennel essential oil with two drops of lavender oil and carrier oil, apply on your neck, chest and hands.
5• For diarrhea: If you are facing diarrhea problem than add one or two drops of fennel oil to a cup of peppermint tea.it treat diarrhea and also give relief from stomach pain.
6• For hydration: Add one drop of fennel oil and one drop of orange oil to eight ounces of water, it is the good method to hydrate the body.