What is Rose Oil ? Know about Origin of Rose Oil
The common name of rose oil is Rosa Damascena. Rose oil is a main ingredient of perfumes and liqueurs. Rose ottos are derived by steam distillation process, while rose absolutes are derived by solvent extraction, the rose absolute commonly used in perfumery.Due to the low content of oil in the rose blooms, rose oil is very costly.
Rose plants are five to six feet tall.It has dark green colored leaves, arranged alternatively, leaves are simple to palmate, trifoliate or pinnate. In India rose is cultivated in Karnataka, Maharashtra,Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. Bulgaria is called land of roses. If you are a big fan of the flower, you must visit this country. It is one of the biggest rose oil producers in the world.
Roses grow well in sun light with well-drained soil rich in organic matter, if they get less sun light, the plants didn’t grow properly and will be more susceptible to attack by diseases and pests. Rose oil blends well with other oils such as resin oils, citrus oils lavender oil, clary sage, roman chamomile. Roses are the symbols of love and romance. Roses can also mean confidentiality or secrecy, the white rose are the symbol of purity and is a reminder to cleanse the mind.
Rose oil has astringent properties it treats skin redness and irritation. Its benefits are amazing for those who suffer from sun damage, eczema, scars or stretch marks. For skin repair, dilute the rose oil with a carrier oil or rose hip seed oil.
Understand the main components of Rose Oil
Know Rose Oil Uses & Health Benefits
• Due to the presence of geraniol in rose oil, it is used as an additive in food or in the perfume industry due to its aroma.
• Rose oil is used to reduce the stress by decreasing the level of cortisol in blood. Cortisol is a stress hormone.
• Rose oil heal the skin, reduce the scars. It helps in fighting inflammation, moisturizing the skin, relieving stress, and promoting circulation.
• Rose oil can evoke romantic feelings, it has been said to be an aphrodisiac in nature.
• Due to the presence of geraniol in rose oil, it is used in the manufacturing of aftershave lotions, bath products, bubble baths, hair products, lipsticks.
• Due to the presence of linalool in rose oil, it is used in aromatherapy for stress relieving and calming effects.
• Due to the presence of nerol in rose oil, it is used in skincare products, it Rejuvenate your skin, moisturizes the skin, and boosts the natural process of cell regeneration.
• Due to the presence of nerol in rose oil, it reduces pain and inflammation.
• Rose oil has the ability to boost the mood.It also reduces depression.
• Rose oil helps to relieve stomach pain. It is effective for those who are suffering from irregular menses. Rose oil is effective when used for massage. Rose oil mixed with a carrier oil, it helps in treating nausea, cramps, fatigue while reducing the pain related with menstruation.
• Rose oil is used to treat hemorrhage, after an injury or surgery. Rose oil promotes clotting and coagulation of blood and prevent excessive bleeding.
• Rose oil also acts as a laxative. It also influences the intestinal and anal muscles to help clear bowels.
Buy High Quality Rose Oil Online