Know Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil. Also Learn Numerous Properties of This Amazing Oil
Eucalyptus oil is highly flammable ignited trees have been known to explode. Eucalyptus was introduced from Australia to the rest of the world. These trees are now grown all over the world. It is also called lemon-scented. Its leaves are oval in shape and are used to extract oil. The pure oil of Eucalyptus obtained from this tree has healing properties. It has various pharmaceutical, repellent, fragrance, flavoring, and industrial uses. Its Botanical name is EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS
Physical Properties –
It is almost colorless to pale yellow liquid with a fresh odor. It has a fresh mint-like smell and a spicy cooling taste. It is insoluble in water. Density of oil is 0.9225 g/cm3 .Melting point is 2.9c Boiling point is 176-177 c.
This oil is a natural organic compound . It is cyclic ether and monoterpenoid. In 1870 F.S CLOEZ identified and ascribed the name EUCALYPTOL to the dominant portion of eucalyptus globulus oil. The main chemical component of eucalyptus oil are beta pinene, alpha phellandrone, 1-8 cineole, limonene 1 terpinen-4-ol, globulal, piperitone, epiglobulal and aromadendrene.
Extraction Process - This oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from young leaves and twigs. Leaves are first dried, then crushed and steam distilled to obtain the essential oil.
Known Excellent Uses and Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
1. It can clear sinuses. The most effective way to combat congestion with pure eucalyptus oil is steam inhalation, which allows the Oil to react with mucus membranes reducing mucus and losing congestion.
How to use- To create steam inhalation place one to two drops in a small bowl of steaming hot water. Place a towel over your head and breathe deeply. Inhale the steam for 5-10 minutes .
2. It relieves sore muscles and joint pain. Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory benefits. Mix one or two drops with a carrier oil and rub it on the sore area in a circular motion .
3. It keeps bad breath away. Due to its antimicrobial properties. It is used as a natural mouthwash. Put one or two drops in water, gargle, and spit out.
4. Disinfect wound -The diluted oil may still be used on the skin to fight inflammation and promote healing
5. It controls blood sugar
6. Ease joint pains. Eucalyptus essential oil helps to reduce joint pain and inflammation associated with many conditions. It is helpful for people experiencing back pain, joint pain, or muscle injury.
7. Eucalyptus oil is used for aromatherapy.
Where to Buy 100% Pure and Natural Eucalyptus Oil?
Thanks for vising our blog based on this incredible Oil. Are you searching for a brand that manufactures only the highest quality oils in its own plant or machine? Then you can think about the brand as eucalyptus oil Patanjali, amazing, Flipkart, eBay, and more. Buy we AOS Products is a well-known brand of a wide range of the Oil in India. We offer highest quality oil at wholesale prices in India. You will never compare eucalyptus oil prices to others.
If you are going to buy eucalyptus oil online from Ooty, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Jaipur, Bangalore and more another zone than you have only one option AOS. So visit for the eucalyptus oil rate today and quote us for bulk inquiries. We also offer eucalyptus oil prices per kg. We also provide as per your search eucalyptus oil price per liter from India. So if you are looking for eucalyptus oil near me, then you can visit our online link and buy from here.
Where to Buy Eucalyptus Oil Online