Lime Oil Very Good for Skin, Know How It Protect Skin from Bacteria and More
Lime juice is known as a natural bleaching agent due to its skin-lightening properties. It is used to lighten skin and dark sports. We can apply it with a cotton ball to the darkened portions of our skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
We can add two to three drops of this oil to shampoo or face wash due to its cleansing properties.
Pure Lime oil has such a different and stimulating fragrance, even many benefits that come from diffusing Lime essential oil.
How It Protects from Pimples?
When pimples appear on your face you just need to switch to limes for help. Lime Oil contains citric acid, which is used in skincare products to initiate regrowth and skin peeling. This multipurpose essential oil also can kill harmful bacteria that grow on the skin. This essential oil was effective against strains of bacteria like E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
This makes a good choice for topically cleaning small wounds.
Other research has confirmed lemon essential oil’s acts against infection-causing bacteria and may prevent skin inflammation lemon oil act as an antioxidant that may brighten and preserve your skin tone.
18 Surprising Uses and benefits of Lime Oil, Know Component and Properties
- α-Pinene present in lime oil is an anti-inflammatory component and seems to be antimicrobial.
- α-Pinene present in lime oil act as a bronchodilator that helps with respiratory problems.
- Limonene present in lime oil is one of the most common terpenes found in nature and may offer several health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-stress, properties.
- α-Pinene present in lime oil helps to fight & protect against viral infections such as mumps, measles & pox, etc.
- Limonene present in lemon oil can also quell stress and help fight depression and anxiety.
- Lime oil is hemostatic, by virtue of its astringent properties, which help to reduce hemorrhages by contracting the blood vessels.
- Geranyl acetate present in lemon oil is used primarily as a component of perfumes for creams and soaps and as a flavoring ingredient.
- Lime essential oil tones up muscles, tissues, and skin.
- It can cure microbial infection in the colon, urinary tract, kidneys, and genitals.
- If applied to hair it helps in keeping the scalp clean & protects hair from lice.
- Being an astringent, lime essential oil helps in relieving toothaches, strengthening the grip of gums on the teeth.
- Lime oil serves as an appetizer or an aperitif.
- It can cure infections & prevents infections on skin & in wounds.
- It is used in pickles, jams, desserts.
- It is used in cosmetics & the industrial products.
- It is used in the treatment of food poisoning, typhoid, etc.
- If applied to hair it helps in keeping scalp clean & protects hair from lice.
- It restores health & gives strength to organ system.
FOOD GRADE COMPONENTS OF LIME OIL:
This oil obtained from the fresh flowers of C.lemon by hydrodistillation, it is light yellow in color. Limonene was the major chemical constituent in Indian oil. Lime essential oil consists of limonene, terpineol-4-ol, β- bisabolene, α-terpineol, 1,8-cineole, 1,4-cineole,α-Pinene, β-pinene, p-cymene, and citral. Lime oil is used in food, cosmetics, and as a flavoring agent in foods and medicines.α-Pinene present in lime oil is an anti-inflammatory and seems to be antimicrobial.
It also acts as a bronchodilator, and helps in respiratory problems.α-Pinene present in lime oil helps to fight & protect against viral infections such as mumps, measles & pox etc. Limonene present in lime oil is one of the most common terpenes found in nature and may offer several health benefits.
It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-stress, properties. Limonene present in lemon oil can also quell stress and help fight depression and anxiety.
Where to Found Lime Oil and how to make Lime Oil. Where to Buy Online?
Lime trees are found in Asia, but now they are widely cultivating in many warm countries. This tree was introduced by Arabs to European countries. The lime tree is cultivated largely in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bihar, and to a limited extent in other states.
The sharp citrus fragrance of lime essential oil is beneficial in treating delusions. Spiritually it is considered to be very beneficial for the spirit and revitalizing body. Lime is rich in vitamin C, which prevent the disease scurvy. Lime trees originated in Asia, and are now cultivated in most warm countries.
The tree was introduced to Europe by the Arabs, in modern times, lime oil is used to flavor soda, in perfumes. Burners Lime oil is extracted from Citrus aurantifolia of the family Rutaceae and is also known as Mexican and West Indian lime, as well as sour lime., it is now cultivated in the warmest countries, especially the West Indies, Italy and the Americas.
It is an evergreen tree growing up to 4 meters high with green leaves, white flowers, stiff sharp spines, the fruit is green in color. They usually measure about two and a half inches in diameter. It was introduced into Europe by the Moors and from there it migrated to America. It is used to flavor cola drinks and ginger ale and is also used in the perfume industry.
How to Make Lime Oil?
This amazing oil can be extracted by distillation process. The peel of the unripe skin by cold expression or the peel and the whole ripe fruit by steam distillation. The therapeutic properties of lime oil are antiviral, antiseptic astringent, aperitif, bactericidal, febrifuge, hemostatic, disinfectant, restorative and tonic.
Buy Pure Lime Oil Online from india