INTRODUCTION & ORIGIN OF WINTERGREEN OIL (GAULTHERIA OIL)
Wintergreen is an Herb. The plants of the genus Gaultheria are called as wintergreen. This is a group of Aromatic Plant. The term "wintergreen" once commonly referred to plant that remain green throughout the winter.
Wintergreen in the genus Gaultheria contains an aromatic compound, methyl salicylate, and is used as a mint like flavoring. Many species of the shrub genus Gaultheria has this characteristic and are called wintergreens in North America.
Wintergreen essential oil is traditionally derived from the wintergreen oil plant. There are two species which can be used to produce the wintergreen oil:
Gaultheria procumbens (native to North America) and
Gaultheria fragrantissima (native to Asia and India)
EXTRACTION METHOD OF WINTERGREEN OIL
- Wintergreen essential oil is usually extracted by steam distillation.
- After fermentation of the natural material from the plant. It is followed by distillation to obtain a purer product Methyl salicylate. Firstly water soaked on the leaves of wintergreen plant is steam distilled and then followed by maceration in warm water.
Benefits and How do you use Wintergreen Oil?
USES OF WINTERGREEN OIL
Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea).
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Low back pain.
HOW TO USE WINTERGREEN OIL?
- Due to its rich components called as methyl salicylate, wintergreen oil can be used for massages. It gives worm and soothing experience and helps to renew both body and mind.
- It can be used for aroma. Add few drops of wintergreen oil in to your diffuser, it gives a stimulating effects on the sickness.
- It helps to masks the in pleasant odors, take a few drops of wintergreen oil on the cotton ball and place it in your gum bag. This will mask the odors of sweated gym clothes with minty aroma.
- Add one and two drops of wintergreen oil to your worm bath water, it leaves positive ad uplifting effect on the mind.
- Pure Wintergreen oil helps to reduce skin blemishes.
- Uses in aromatherapy, it improves feeling of stress, negatives moods and irritations.
- It is used medically to enhance metabolic function and digestion. It promoting detoxification of the body.
- Helps in dental products that control plaque and gingivitis.
HOW DOES WINTERGREEN WORKS?
Methyl Salicylate is very closely a like the compound found in aspirin. Therefore when applied topically has shown to work as an effective pain killer. Many commercially available pain reliving salvation contain Methly Salicylate ot reduce pain, swelling and numbness.
PRECAUTIONS & WARNING
- Wintergreen leaf and oil can be poisonous for children.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- When taken by mouth, might increase stomach and intestinal inflammation.
Wintergreen oil where to buy?
This essential oil known as gaultheria oil in ooty zone. wintergreen in hindi called as gandhapoora. There are several eccomerical portals as walmart, Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay, Snapedeal offer pure Wintergreen oil online. But if you are searching pure and 100% Natural Wintergreen oil in India, than now are at right place. We are ISO, GMP, HALAL, HACCP and latest update of ISO 22000:2018 approved manufacturer in India. So, we recommended AOS Brand Wintergreen oil for you. Ancient time wintergreen is also useful in tea. Gaultheria oil uses in Tamil zone of India in bulk. Wintergreen is useful for massage also. We offer in worldwide at optimum price so if you are belong from Tamil, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune and much more zone of India, than you can place your order at AOS Products.
We offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction and at your doorstep delivery. So, visit today our online website: https://www.indiannaturaloils.com/ select your product wintergreen in Search box. Sign up, cart your quantity and buy smoothly. Any bulk requirements, you can contact us. You can also write your feedback with the help of our social Networks as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram also. SO, don’t go anywhere, buy direct from Manufacturer in India.