Know all about Moringa oil : History and origin of the Oil
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing tree of family Moringaceae. Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of Moringa oleifera,a small tree native to Himalayan mountain. All the parts of the Moringa tree-like seeds, flowers, bark, roots are used for nutritional and medicinal purposes. It is also called miracle tree and drumstick tree. It is also known as nobody it means never to die.
The Moringa tree is grown in tropical and subtropical areas. Moringa is a sun and heat-loving plant and does not tolerate freezing and frost. Moringa is particularly suitable for dry reasons. India is the largest producer of Moringa. It is grown in the home gardens and as living fences in south Asia and southeast Asia. Pure Moringa oil is used as a food supplements or as base for cosmetic and for hair and the skin. The leaves are the most nutritional part of the tree. The leaves are the source of vitamin, A, B, C, K.
The leaves are cooked and used like spinach and are commonly dried and crushed into a powder used in soups and sauces. The seeds are a good source of dietary fibers, potassium, magnesium, manganese. Moringa Seeds can be eaten like peas or roasted like nuts. It’s a rich source of vitamin C.
Botanical Name_ Moringa Oleifera
Know Extraction Method, Chemical composition and Properties
Moringa seed oil is extracted by using cold presssed method.
The main fatty acid found are oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic, stearic acid, linoleic acid, linoleic acid, behenic acid.
Natural Moringa oil is liquid at room temperature and pale yellow in color. Melting point is 16-20C.It is volatile in nature and having nutty aroma.
Know Best Benefits and Uses of Pure Moringa Oil for Hair and Skin
- Moringa oil strengthens your hair, moisturize your scalp, fight against split ends and promote hair growth and helps to retain the original color of hair.
- Due to the presence of sterols, moringa oil have been used to lower LDL or bad cholesterol.-Due to the presence of Beta-sitosterolmoringaoil act as an antioxidant.
- Moringa oil is used as a cooking oil. It is high in protein and oleic acid and monounsaturated fat.
- Moringa oil is a powerful antioxidant and helps lower blood pressure.
- Due to the presence of chlorogenic acid it helps to control blood sugar level.
- -Moringa oil can lower your cholesterol level, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Moringa oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. These help in aiding numerous skin problems, like dullness, wrinkles, lifeless skin.
- It also works as an anti-aging oil by bringing out the natural glow of your skin. It fights against acne and helps in getting rid of dark sports. It rejuvenates the skin.
Where to Buy Moringa Oil online