Know About Almond Oil. Uses, Benefits, Properties, Chemical Composition and more
AOS Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E; also contains minerals like magnesium and copper. Almond Oil commonly refers to as Badam Oil is native to India, Afghanistan, and the Middle East and belongs to the family Rosacea and genus Prunus. AOS Products extract this edible carrier oil using the Cold press method.
Almond Oil excellent base oil, easily blend with most of the essential oil like tea tree oil for skin application. It is easily mixed with other carrier oil like linseed oil, coconut oil, and others. It is immiscible with water and slightly soluble in alcohol. It is generally non-toxic oil, but not advisable as a replacement for any medical treatment.
What are the Properties of Almond Oil?
It is look like pale yellow and clear in color. It is determined as absolute Viscosity. It has a sweet and nutty aroma. AOS provides almond oil with an oily texture and has a blended taste.
11 Potential Uses of pure Almond Oil for Skin and More:
- Sweet Almond oil features a long history in various traditional medicines. It is used for some unique purposes, but its best known for its use in skincare. Read on to find out more about cold-pressed almond oil and its potential uses for enhancing your health.
- It is a rich source of vitamin E, and is a very effective antioxidant, and its regular use will reduce wrinkles. Almond oil is the best ingredient to reverse the signs of aging.
- AOS Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer and lubricant, which prevents the skin from drying and keeps free from chapped and peeling skin.
- Act as Cicatrizant Almond Oil used as a soothing remedy for skin allergies, and to treat minor cuts and wounds. A mixture of Almond Oil with honey gives brighter and clear and glowing skin.
- Almond oil manufactured at AOS product is free from any sedimentation and in its pure form found effective in treating gash and punctures of Psoriasis and Eczema.
- It acts as an effective laxative. This oil strengthens the digestive system and helps in relieving different forms of digestive disorders like indigestion, Hyperacidity, and constipation.
- For Sweet almond oil had been used in food to enhance the power of memory and concentration.
- This carrier oil taken twice a day can prove to be helpful, Almond oil can often provide relief from muscular pain.
- Ingesting almond oil on regular basis is also great for boosting the immune system.
- This Edible Almond Oil is found effective in lowering blood cholesterol.
- Act as Sclerosant Almond Oil used to treat vascular issues like spider veins, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins.
Almond oil chemical composition:
This AOS Pure Oil has nearly major fatty acid as 68% Oleic acid, 25% Linoleic Acid and nearly 4% of palmitic acid.
Almond oil is rich in High vitamin E content, high Iodine value ranging between 98-119 which means the higher degree of unsaturation, thus act as the effective antioxidant.
Know, Almond oil blends well with what?
It is an excellent base oil of AOS; easily blends with a most essential oil like tea tree oil for skin application. It is immiscible in water and slightly soluble in alcohol. It is generally non-toxic oil, but not advisable as a replacement for any medical treatment.
100% Pure and Natural Almond oil Where to Buy?
You must Select always be a Certified Manufacturer & Exporter regrading of Carrier oils. Why you should select us
1-We manufacture 100% natural and 100% Original Almond oil.
2-We follow the entire manufacturing standard as ISO 9001: 2015, HALAL, GMP and HACCP from India.
3-First of all we manufacture all types of carrier oils, including of AOS Almond oil in bulk. As well as we also offer small quantities e.g. 30 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms, and 500 gms by online method. We have listed our products on numerous E-Commercial websites such as Amazon, Flip-kart, Snap-deal, 1 mg, and so on, from where you may buy our high-quality carrier oils.
4-We are providing all the necessary documents which may useful for the customer regarding of quality & Process:
COA (Certificate of Analysis)
➥ MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
➥ Process of Manufacturing
➥ Equipment uses in manufacturing.
➥ Fatty Acid profile.
➥ Manufacturing license.
➥ No solvent used certificate.
So you do not have to go anywhere else, come straight to our website and send a query, and we will revert to it immediately. You can also buy Almond oil online with a fast payment gateway.
Buy Almond Oil Online