Black Pepper Oil:
The Place of origin of black pepper is India, mainly South India. In south India it is widely grown as spices. It is elsewhere grown in tropical region. Currently AOS Products is largest producer and exporter of Black pepper oil from India.
Synonyms: Black Pepper, Piper Nigrum, green pepper, white pepper
Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
Part Used: Unripe fruit
Color: Colorless to Pale Yellow
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Spice, Characteristic of black pepper
Shelf Life: Two Years
Refractive Density: 1.470-1.490
Pure Black pepper oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from unripe fruit of black pepper. It produces a yield nearly 2%
Pepper is a perennial woody vine that can grow up to 3-4 meter in height. Pepper is grown in soil type that is neither dry nor susceptible to flood. Soil should be rich in organic matter and minerals.
8 INCREDIBLE BENEFITS AND USES:
- Pharma Uses e.g. Black pepper is used in gastrointestinal disorder, against diarrhea, constipation, improves blood circulation.
- It is used in aching muscles, cold flu, exhaustion, nerve tonic and emotional coldness.
- Cosmetics Uses: Due to its aromatic properties Black Pepper oil is used in cosmetics.
- Black Pepper oil can be used in blend as massage oil or diluted in bath.
- Food and Flavoring Uses: Black Pepper oil is used as a preservative and as a raw material for food and other oils.
- Black pepper oil uses as detoxifier for scalp, so it is very good for hair care.
- Mix 1 to 2 drop of Black pepper oil with AOS Brand of carrier oil e.g. Coconut oil and apply it for your joint pain. It is helpful in sore muscles.
- Useful in poor blood circulation and more uses, for more details visits today AOS Brand in India.
The Chemical constituent of Black Pepper oil are Piperine, alpha pinene, sabinene, beta pinene, alpha phellandene, myrcene, limonene, Caryophyllene, linalool, beta phanesene andterpinen 4-ol.CONCOCTION:
As other oil Black Pepper oil also mix well with holder oils. It can blends well with sage, sandalwood, lime, lemon, lavender Oil
, grapefruit, ginger, geranium, frankincense, coriander, fennel, clary sage, clove oil, bergamot & Ylang ylang oil
.SAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact:
If black pepper oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if black pepper oil comes in contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor if irritations persist.Inhalation:
if black pepper oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air & obtain medical attention.STORAGE & HANDLING:
While handling do not drink and smoke. Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum. Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene. Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 degrees.TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Black pepper oil may cause irritation to the sensitive skin. If it is used in high concentration it may affect kidney. It should not be used during pregnancy due to its sensitizing effect.Black Pepper Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products offer only affordable price of Black pepper oil
. Visits today and shop Black pepper oil at factory price in India. Visits also to learn How to make black pepper oil. We are a brand name for Black pepper oil Manufacturers and Exporters in India, USA, Middle East, and Far East. Black pepper oil is useful for hair growth, so we care quality during manufacturing process. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified Black pepper oil Manufacturer
in the span India.