Kokum Butter NormalAOS174
Kokum butter is obtained from fruit kernel of Garcinia tree, scientifically known as Garcinia indica. Kokum tree is mostly grown in western ghat regions, central east regions known as konkan regions. Kokum butter has great benefit for skin, body and hair. We are a recognized manufacturer and Exporter of high quality Kokum Butter in India. So, visit our page write us for its products specifications, Check business certificates details, and if are now completely agree with us than Quote Us.
All about Kokum Butter Normal:
Kokum butter is obtained from fruit kernel of Garcinia tree, scientifically known as Garcinia indica. Kokum tree is mostly grown in western ghat regions, central east regions known as konkan regions. Kokum butter has great benefit for skin, body and hair.
Kokum butter is extracted from fruit kernel, seeds are decorticated by wooden mallets, and then obtained crushed kernels being boiled in water then after cooling, and kokum butter is finally extracted. . Kernel is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin E and citric acids.
Know About Properties-
Kokum butter has emollient properties. Kokum butter is creamy white in color like Shea butter, cocoa butter. Kokum butter has mild to nonexistent fragrance, non greasy & smooth in texture. Kokum butter have high melting point so it melts quickly in contact with skin.
Kokum butter is composed of essential fatty acid, its composition includes- Citric Acid, acetic acid, malic acid, ascorbic acid, hydro citric acid and garcinol.
Blending Well With:
Kokum butter is well blends with camellia, coconut oil, raspberry seed oil, apricot seed oil etc.
17 Incredible Cosmetic and Health benefits and Uses-
Kokum has major advantage on skin as kokum butter has rejuvenating and regenerative power so that it is used in various cosmetic products such as
- Lip balms
- Cosmetics foundation
- Body lotion
- Hair conditioner
- Kokum butter heals cracks and dryness in feet.
- Because of its non- comedogenic nature, it gets quickly absorbed by skin while in healing of skin. It is used to heal cuts and wounds on skin.
- It is used to prevent wrinkles.
- It is used in treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, piles, spruce and abdominal disorder.
- It is used for scalp treatment to promote strong roots and a nourishing atmosphere for hair growth.
- Kokum butter have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant property so it used for treatment of damaged and dry skin.
- It is used as a base for retaining moisture.
- It is used to pamper the skin.
- It is also used in cooking and baking to add tart flavoring.
- It is used as lamp oil and frying oil as well.
Safety and Precaution-
- Repetitive and excessive usage of kokum butter during heat, can damage all its property, Keep in cool contained and away from heat.
- Due to its fragile composition, needs to be handled carefully.
Who We Are? and Where to Buy?
AOS Products is verified Kokum butter manufacturers in India. Since Kokum butter has many uses and benefits so we care during process. We are Kokum butter Manufacturer in New Delhi. We called by worldwide zone as Kokum butter Exporters from India. Kokum butter has numerous properties, so you may talk about it with our teams. Thanks for shop Kokum Butter with us.