Kokum Butter NormalAOS174
It is obtained from the fruit kernel of the Garcinia tree, scientifically known as Garcinia Indica. The kokum tree is mostly grown in western ghat regions and central east regions known as Konkan regions. Kokum butter has great benefits for the skin, body, and hair. AOS Products is one of the Trustworthy Kokum Butter Normal Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. So, visit our page write us for its product specifications, Check business certificate details, and if now completely agree with us then Quote Us.
Kokum Butter Normal (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade):
Kokum butter is obtained from the fruit kernel of Garcinia tree, scientifically known as Garcinia Indica. The kokum tree is mostly grown in western ghat regions and central east regions known as Konkan regions. Kokum butter has great benefit for skin, body and hair.
Extraction Process (How to Make):
Kokum butter is extracted from fruit kernel, seeds are decorticated by wooden mallets, and then obtained crushed kernels being boiled in water then after cooling, and kokum butter is finally extracted. . Kernel is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin E and citric acids.
Know About Properties-
Kokum butter has emollient properties. Kokum butter is creamy white in color like Shea butter and cocoa butter. Kokum butter has a mild to nonexistent fragrance, is non-greasy & smooth in texture. Kokum butter has a high melting point so it melts quickly in contact with skin.
Kokum butter is composed of essential fatty acid, its composition includes- Citric Acid, acetic acid, malic acid, ascorbic acid, hydro citric acid, and garcinol.
Blending Well With:
Kokum butter is well blends with camellia, coconut oil, raspberry seed oil, apricot seed oil etc.
17 Incredible Cosmetic and Health benefits and Uses-
Kokum has major advantage on skin as kokum butter has rejuvenating and regenerative power so that it is used in various cosmetic products such as
- Lip balms
- Cosmetics foundation
- Body lotion
- Hair conditioner
- Kokum butter heals cracks and dryness in feet.
- Because of its non-comedogenic nature, it gets quickly absorbed by the skin while healing the skin. It is used to heal cuts and wounds on the skin.
- It is used to prevent wrinkles.
- It is used in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, piles, spruce, and abdominal disorder.
- It is used for scalp treatment to promote strong roots and a nourishing atmosphere for hair growth.
- Kokum butter have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant property so it is used for the treatment of damaged and dry skin.
- It is used as a base for retaining moisture.
- It is used to pamper the skin.
- It is also used in cooking and baking to add tart flavoring.
- It is used as lamp oil and frying oil as well.
Safety and Precaution-
- Repetitive and excessive usage of kokum butter during heat, can damage all its property, Keep in cool contained and away from heat.
- Due to its fragile composition, needs to be handled carefully.
Where to Buy Kokum Butter Normal?
AOS Products is a verified Kokum butter manufacturer in India. Since Kokum butter has many uses and benefits so we care during the process. We are Kokum butter Manufacturer in New Delhi. We called by worldwide zone as Kokum butter Exporters from India. Kokum butter has numerous properties, so you may talk about it with our teams. Thanks for shopping Kokum Butter with us.
hey, i am Kerry Ferguson from Australia. Thanks for such helpful information specially uses and benefits
Thanks AOS Brand to offer pure Kokum butter. I have ordered 10 kg and looking to urgent delivered it
Good day, welcome to Australia to AOS. Hi i am from Australia and i am looking to aos for fresh quality of Kokum butter pure. What wil be good price as per current market, i need it in bulk.